Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Looking for info on World's of Fun Village in Kansas City

Looking for info on World's of Fun Village in Kansas City

SirWillow SirWillow Profile

Posted:
2/2/17 at
5:27:24 PM

We're looking at booking 2 or 3 nights at World's of Fun Village (one of the cabins) probably at the end of June. I was wondering if anyone has stayed at them? What did you think? And does anyone know of any discounts that are available with booking them?

it will be me, my wife, our 2 college age kids, and our 12 year old niece. We're looking at the cabin that has the loft, thinking that will be the most comfortable for us.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for info on World's of Fun Village in Kansas City by NotSo NotSo Profile at 2/2/17 7:57:21 PM
I wonder if they are the same type of newer Cabins that Cedar Point got a few years ago? If they are, you will have plenty of room. The loft makes a big difference, makes it seem like a little house. I would suggest trying to get one with 2 bathrooms if they have it, worth the extra money.

We usually stay at the cottages but tried a Deluxe Cabin for Hallow Weekends last year at CP. We were very happy with it.

* This post was modified at 2/2/17 7:59:57 PM *

Re: Looking for info on World's of Fun Village in Kansas City by SirWillow SirWillow Profile at 2/3/17 10:20:43 AM
NotSo said:

I wonder if they are the same type of newer Cabins that Cedar Point got a few years ago? If they are, you will have plenty of room. The loft makes a big difference, makes it seem like a little house. I would suggest trying to get one with 2 bathrooms if they have it, worth the extra money.

We usually stay at the cottages but tried a Deluxe Cabin for Hallow Weekends last year at CP. We were very happy with it.

They've got 2 styles. Both have a kitchenette and only one bathroom, unfortunately. One has a bedroom with a full size bed, 2 full size futons in the living area, and the loft where you bring your own bedding. The other has bunk beds and a full size bed in the bedroom and one full size futon in the living area. We like the idea of spreading out a little more rather than having everyone in one room.

Re: Looking for info on World's of Fun Village in Kansas City by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 3/4/17 10:44:41 PM
Hopefully they are air conditioned ... it was 105 degrees when we were there in late June of last year!
Re: Looking for info on World's of Fun Village in Kansas City by SirWillow SirWillow Profile at 3/8/17 7:38:40 PM
Yes, they are. Actually very nice looking. We've got our reservations in and looking forward to the trip.