Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Roll call......

Roll call......

Shaggy Shaggy Profile

Posted:
4/6/00 at
9:45:18 AM

I was just curious to find out how many URC readers will be attending the preview day this Saturday at PKI. Just wondering if we might set up a time for a meet and greet. I will be there (of course) and can hardly wait for the time to arrive.

Shaggy

Re: Roll call...... by Rocket Roger at 4/6/00 10:07:19 AM

Aaaah! You beat me to it, Shaggy! I will most definately be there, rain ... err, snow ... or shine.

Rocket Roger

Re: Roll call...... by Shaggy Shaggy Profile at 4/6/00 10:14:46 AM

Oh my gosh! This is getting scary!

Hee Hee

Shaggy

Clarification? by TargetIndy at 4/6/00 10:19:55 AM

Is the SOB construction tour open to ACE members, or is this only open to a select few? The reason I ask is that I just recently got my ACE membership and was wondering if I was eligible to attend. If so, what are the details (times and what-not) and do I need to contact PKI to attend? Thanks in advance.

Re: Answer by Shaggy Shaggy Profile at 4/6/00 10:34:33 AM

Actually,

What is taking place is as follows:

In the winter, PKI made presentations at ACE events. At these events, special SOB preview tickets were handed out. The preview was scheduled for April 8th Dry Run Day at PKI. Dry Run is where all employees are trained/re-trained and they invite certain guests in so employees may practice before opening weekend.

Now, because of the delay in construction, PKI has notified the preview ticket holders that Sonny will not be open. However, the tickets are still usable for the day and the lucky ticket recipients are able to ride the rides from 12:30-5:00. Included in that are special Son of Beast tours that start at 11 and run until 2pm.

This is a tremendously exciting chance to see PKI's new baby up close and personnal. Thank you PKI!!! We are much abliged!!!

Shaggy

Re: In other words? by Rob Lec at 4/6/00 12:18:26 PM

In other words, Saturday's SOB tour is open ONLY to those who have the special ACE-event preview passes, correct?

> In the winter, PKI made presentations at ACE events. At these
> events, special SOB preview tickets were handed out.
> The preview was scheduled for April 8th Dry Run Day at PKI.
> However, the tickets are still usable for
> the day and the lucky ticket recipients are
> able to ride the rides from 12:30-5:00.
> Included in that are special Son of Beast
> tours that start at 11 and run until 2pm.

Shaggy,How about some pictures? by RedRacer at 4/6/00 2:21:10 PM

As a season pass holder I have to wait for next week but can we anticipate some great pictures from the tour?

That is correct! by acer at 4/6/00 2:23:49 PM

Sorry Rob. I'll send you some photos!

acer

Re: pictures? by Shaggy Shaggy Profile at 4/6/00 2:28:07 PM

I purchased 4 rolls of film last night. I am taking as many pictures as I possibly can. I hope to have at least part of them posted on my construction site by Saturday eve.

Shaggy

Come visit me... by PKI GUY at 4/6/00 4:27:23 PM

> I was just curious to find out how many URC
> readers will be attending the preview day
> this Saturday at PKI. Just wondering if we
> might set up a time for a meet and greet. I
> will be there (of course) and can hardly
> wait for the time to arrive. Shaggy

As many of you know, I am fortunate enough to be on the Congo/Drop crew this season. However, I am not able to attend the SOB tour. If you want to visit me you can!..I will either be on Congo Falls(Brrrrr) or Drop Zone.....BTW, look for the name tag with "Aaron" on it. That's me!! :0)

Re: That is correct! by Rob Lec at 4/6/00 6:55:48 PM

> Sorry Rob. I'll send you some photos! acer

No problem - I'll be enjoying the weather from the comfort of my warm, brick house ... and looking forward to your photo's ... thank you.

Re: Come visit me... by PKI 4 LIFE at 4/7/00 12:06:11 AM

As many of you know, I am fortunate enough to be
> on the Congo/Drop crew this season. However,
> I am not able to attend the SOB tour. If you
> want to visit me you can!..I will either be
> on Congo Falls(Brrrrr) or Drop Zone.....BTW,
> look for the name tag with "Aaron"
> on it. That's me!! :0)

You can come and visit another Aaron at James Bond, and it should be warm in there. hehehehehe, see ya all at PKI....

- PKI 4 LIFE (PKI Associate)

Two Aarons? by Rocket Roger at 4/7/00 12:38:21 AM

We will be sure to try to look up both Aarons. You guys don't look the same too, do you?

DZ Aaron - Reserve us a seat facing SOB!

007 Aaron - I've had my fill of the James Bond simulator, but if you promise it's warm inside... Actually, I believe Shaggy can't get enough of that movie anyway. (Tee Hee)

See you Saturday,

Rocket Roger

Re: Two Aarons? by Shaggy Shaggy Profile at 4/7/00 11:59:57 AM

> Actually, I believe
> Shaggy can't get enough of that movie
> anyway. (Tee Hee)

"By the way...How tall are you?"

"6'2" Why?"

"BOING!!!!"

Untli you have heard those lines repeated about 100 times in one day, you do not know the meaning of insanity.

Shaggy

Re: Two Aarons? by PKI 4 LIFE at 4/7/00 7:32:03 PM

> We will be sure to try to look up both
> Aarons. You guys don't look the same too, do
> you? DZ Aaron - Reserve us a seat facing
> SOB! 007 Aaron - I've had my fill of the
> James Bond simulator, but if you promise
> it's warm inside... Actually, I believe
> Shaggy can't get enough of that movie
> anyway. (Tee Hee) See you Saturday, Rocket
> Roger

No you dont' look the same LOL. And I Promise it will be warm in the buliding. Have fun, and hope to see ya tomorrow.

- PKI 4 LIFE (Aaron) PKI Associate