Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > SF GREAT ADVENTURE-NEW ROLLERCOASTERS

SF GREAT ADVENTURE-NEW ROLLERCOASTERS

CHAOS

Posted:
4/5/00 at
11:07:38 PM

I was browsing through a website,(which I won't say), and I came across the rumors page for great adventure in 2001-and beyond. From what I read it said that the viper is being taken down, and that a new rollercoaster is being built. Also Speculations are that in 2001 we will get a hyper woodie of some sort, and for 2002, we will get "supposely" the biggest stand up coaster in the world.

Runors are that we might recieve the Thrust Air 2000. Now of course, these are all rumors floating around. This would be awesome if we were to get all of these coasters.

If anyone knows anything about these rumors or heard a different rumor about Great Adventure, please respond back and tell us what you know!

Re: SF GREAT ADVENTURE-NEW ROLLERCOASTERS by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/5/00 11:37:48 PM

Yes love that thrash on ThrillRide and that is all it is. You want to know kiddies? Well they said Viper was taken down, I don t know who took it but it was put back the next day. I am not relieved by this but was happy to know that there is no loss of any coaster as that would make me a liar as I said no coaster will be taken down.

I do have speculation on that orange track they said was going to GA. On my last visit to Pt. Pleasant, I said that I did not see enough track to make a coaster and that is also an orange track. I am willing to bet that is where it is going.

If your going to read ThrillRide believe 10% and choose that 10% carefully. You may be able to learn something that is happening but i am giving you the honest truth.

ED

Re: SF GREAT ADVENTURE-NEW ROLLERCOASTERS by The Nor Easter at 4/6/00 9:19:29 AM

...lol...Hey Ed I knoticed you only trashed one of the two roumors????

Re: SF GREAT ADVENTURE-NEW ROLLERCOASTERS by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/6/00 9:29:53 PM

> ...lol...Hey Ed I knoticed you only trashed
> one of the two roumors????

Oh geez, I thought that took care of both of them. Oh well, Thrust Air is a dead issue at this time. there does that satisfy you now LOL.

And I don t thrash rumors, I only correct them when I know they are wrong LOL

Ed

Re: SF GREAT ADVENTURE-NEW ROLLERCOASTERS by Raging Bull Fan at 4/7/00 9:48:18 AM

Oh geez, I thought that took care of both of
> them. Oh well, Thrust Air is a dead issue at
> this time. there does that satisfy you now
> LOL. And I don t thrash rumors, I only
> correct them when I know they are wrong LOL
> Ed

Whatever!