Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > **HELP** Im going to IOA!!

**HELP** Im going to IOA!!

Scott

Posted:
4/5/00 at
10:15:11 PM

He im going to IOA and i just wanted to know what rides are good and what rides are not and maybe what ride should i got to first. If you have the time please rate the rides on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the best and 1 the worst. Thanx

Re: **HELP** Im going to IOA!! by Johnyschwartz at 4/5/00 10:21:00 PM

> He im going to IOA and i just wanted to know
> what rides are good and what rides are not
> and maybe what ride should i got to first.
> If you have the time please rate the rides
> on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the best and
> 1 the worst. Thanx

Let me just tell you something Scott every ride is worth riding....but u should first ride Hulk i give it a 9 the only thing better is Stealth At paramonts Great America.

Re: **HELP** Im going to IOA!! by Rob Lec at 4/5/00 11:09:04 PM

Ride Spiderman first before the line gets long (it will be the longest line in the park) then ride Hulk then Fire Dragon in the back seat. Those are the best three rides.

Re: **HELP** Im going to IOA!! by ioa rules at 4/6/00 10:36:47 PM

> 1 the worst. Thanx

scott....10 + spiderman,,,,10 hulk,,,,,10 dragons,,,,9.5 dudley do right,,,9.2 dr doom....everything else is about an 8 except jurrasic park wich is a 5 at best,,,but please start on spideerman it has a tendenncy to break down later in the day...this park is awesome you will love it,,,never had any one say different

Re: **HELP** Im going to IOA!! by Navarre at 4/6/00 11:41:45 PM

> 1 the worst. Thanx

This is how I see it, arrive at the park well before scheduled opening. After entering park go forward and then turn left towards Marvel Super Hero Island, they will stop you at bridge. When they allow you to continue go directly to Spiderman, you should be able to ride in short amount of time and by the time you get off of it the line will be close to an hour long. I see Dr Doom's freefall as nothing special then any other space shot. The Hulk is good and they do have a single rider line. For water rides Dudley Do-Right and Popeye's barges are both very good. Jurassic Park River Adventure moves alot of people, so line moves well. Dueling Dragons is a must, you will get a work out in the queue line. As far as I am concerned those are the rides to see at IOA. If you have a multiple day USF/IOA ticket you can then go to USF for the rest of the day. Or of course go back to the rides you want to ride again, but expect Spiderman to be 75 minutes or more

Re: **HELP** Im going to IOA!! by the thrill at 4/7/00 8:43:10 PM

> 1 the worst. Thanx

they have a new program that just started called universal express. Buy a multi-day ticket(2,3 day)and you can get in at 7am. The park will open to everyone else at 9am. Do Spiderman and Hulk to your hearts content until 9am and then go to the other rides. All the rides will be open early but after 9am you will not be able togo on Spidey or Hulk without a wait. From 9-10am you can go to the front of the line on all other rides.Use this strategy and I bet you can do Spiderman 5 times, Hulk 15 times, Dueling Dragons 5 times (each) and all the other rides a couple of times by 11::30am Have fun!!! Post a report when u get back.