Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > **HELP** Im going to Six Flags over Georiga!!

**HELP** Im going to Six Flags over Georiga!!

Scott

Posted:
4/5/00 at
7:18:55 PM

He im going to Six Flag Over Georgia and i was just wanted to know what rides are good and what rides are not and maybe what ride should i got to first. If you have the time please rate the rides on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the best and 1 the worst. Thanx

Re: **HELP** Im going to Six Flags over Georiga!! by KMAN KMAN Profile at 4/5/00 7:34:31 PM

> He im going to Six Flag Over Georgia and i
> was just wanted to know what rides are good
> and what rides are not and maybe what ride
> should i got to first. If you have the time
> please rate the rides on a scale of 1 to 10.
> 10 being the best and 1 the worst. Thanx

_______

You're going to visit a park that IMO is one of the most underrated parks in the country given how well rated their coasters are. All polls indicate that SFoG can hang with anybody in coaster quality.

GA Cyclone and GASM are two good woodies and Mindbender and GA Scorcher look like definite winners on the steel side. I haven't been to SFoG since I was 16 years old, so I have no idea what you should ride first. From everything I have seen and heard, you are definitely going to experience one of America's best parks and have a great day! I'm going in August and can't wait!

Again, have a great time and give us the full report when you get back. I'm anxious to hear what you thought! --K

Re: **HELP** Im going to Six Flags over Georiga!! by MarkSt at 4/6/00 2:19:18 PM

Here is the rating system for my home town park. BTW, SFoG is a very underrated park, and it runs with the big boys out there without anybody ever knowing!

Georgia Cyclone: 10 (Wood) Georgia Scorcher: 8 (Steel) Mind Bender: 8 (Steel) Batman: The Ride: 7 (Steel) Ninja: 7 (Steel) GASM: 7 (Wood) Viper: 6 (Steel) (*Good*) Dahlonega Mine Train: 2 (Arrow Steel Mine Train)

Hope that helps you out for the Best! The Georgia Cyclone is one of the Best!

-Mark

Re: **HELP** Im going to Six Flags over Georiga!! by ioa rules at 4/6/00 10:42:24 PM

> He im going to Six Flag Over Georgia and i
> was just wanted to know what rides are good
> and what rides are not and maybe what ride
> should i got to first. If you have the time
> please rate the rides on a scale of 1 to 10.
> 10 being the best and 1 the worst. Thanx

hi scott touring the south,,,lol,,,ok start by putting your feet to the fire on the scorcher,,,if you get there 30 minutes before the park opens you can ride the cyclone with out a line....but after the cyclone,,or scorcher head to batman ,,,followed by the mindbender,,my fav,,,then head to ninja,,,scream machine then viper,,,then decide what you want to do next,,,take my advise get there early before the crowds swell up they have no real line control at the park you will see that when you are there,,,also reply and let me know are you going to 6 flags or ioa first?