Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Great Discussion Group

Great Discussion Group

Bruce Jensen

Posted:
4/5/00 at
11:18:23 AM

Just wanted to throw in that this is a great discussion group, and I'm really glad to see it thriving and alive. Good posts, good people, and good fun - how can you beat it? Thanks for your hard work Eric, and thanks to all the people with many bright ideas :-)

Bruce Jensen

Re: Great Discussion Group by Dustijn Hollon at 4/5/00 11:32:52 AM

You're new here aren't you?!?

LOL!

Dustijn

Re: Great Discussion Group by Bruce Jensen at 4/5/00 3:20:21 PM

Wise-guy Dustijn wrote: ;-)

> You're new here aren't you?!? LOL! Dustijn

Nope - been here at least a year. Yeah, I know that this could be taken sarcastically, but overall I am very glad to have this alternative (and generally better) forum to RRC. I really like the people here, and conversations don't deteriorate into discussions about off-topic personality and creed issues as they do elsewhere. Just rollercoasters, for better or worse.

Glad to be here :-)

Bruce Jensen

Re: Great Discussion Group by Flare at 4/5/00 3:21:40 PM

Bruce, You're part of the reason this is a really excellent forum. I never fail to see thoroughly well founded, interesting perspectives on the threads that you share in the discussion. By and large, i think a majority of the people posting here have really great ideas and i often time finding myself rethinking about specific things due to poignant remarks i happen to read in the posts here. Of course i wish Jeff T would learn a thing or 2 about the technical aspects of coasters..heh heh *j/K*

So i ditto your remarks... It's nice to see the URC forum running without the trims turned way up for a change! :-)

Dave

Re: Great Discussion Group by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 4/7/00 3:59:34 AM

> Just wanted to throw in that this is a great
> discussion group, and I'm really glad to see
> it thriving and alive. Good posts, good
> people, and good fun - how can you beat it?
> Thanks for your hard work Eric, and thanks
> to all the people with many bright ideas :-)
> Bruce Jensen

Thank you for supporting this site and taking the time to use these forums. I can only take 10% of the credit for making these message boards and for moderating them. 90% of what make them great is the users who put so much time into posting and writing responses. It is the people that are here that make it great. You really deserve a round of aplause from me.

Eric