Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > any other water rides similar to this one?

any other water rides similar to this one?

skc2000

Posted:
8/7/14 at
10:48:04 PM

I know that this is not really coaster related(even though some water slides may give some people the same type of thrill as a coaster)but maybe i can talk about this here also.

I do not visit water parks that much.I may visit a water park from time to time but i dont do them that often.

Most of the rides at the water parks are pretty boring to me.Like i dont get any kind of thrill going down a huge water slide but there is one water ride that i am a very big fan of.

Wet n wild in orlando one of the water rides at that park is a ride called the storm.What this ride does is very simple.You go swirling around back & forth & then you dive head first down into a pool of water below & this is the only water ride that i am a big fan of.i rode it at wet n wild in orlando.

Now i am pretty sure that there are other water parks that have the same type of ride as this but i have no idea where they are.

Here is a photo of the one at wet n wild in orlando.My question is that besides this one any other water parks that have the same type of ride as this?Any help will be greatly apreciated

skc2000

User Submitted Picture
Re: any other water rides similar to this one? by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 8/7/14 11:34:18 PM
^^^They are very common slides. My hometown waterpark, Shipwreck Island in Jax Beach has one called "Eye of the Storm".

I'll say some of the most unique slides are AquaLoop, and Trap door vertical drop slides (which Wet N Wild has). Even though I'm not a big waterpark guy, I wanna check out WNW one of these days.

Re: any other water rides similar to this one? by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 8/8/14 9:12:17 PM
Camelbeach in Pa has one. Splash Adventure formerly Alabama's Adventure has one. Also Ocean Breeze at Virginia Beach has one. I love the toilet bowl body slides!! They are the best. I am a big waterpark guy and find that lots of body slides are just as thrilling as roller coasters. Your body is actually moving the speed you are going,not the train your body is sitting in. Body slides and trap door body slides are intense!!!
Dion
Re: any other water rides similar to this one? by Katie Katie Profile at 8/9/14 2:10:08 PM
Kalahari in Sandusky has one. It's indoors.