Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky

ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky

MABrider MABrider Profile

Posted:
7/25/14 at
1:12:00 PM

I'm overdue for a visit to C.P., so yesterday I decided I am attending the upcoming ACE event, and am all booked.

Just sayin'...

ACE event

Mike B.
Re: ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/25/14 1:51:05 PM
("Like") button!
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky by Patripman Patripman Profile at 7/25/14 9:22:41 PM
Did you just write "Just sayin'..."? You do realize that sayin' went out of style "like" 3 years ago! Oh God how I wish you know who was here to see this post.

patripman

Re: ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky by MABrider MABrider Profile at 7/26/14 2:52:17 PM
Patripman said:

Did you just write "Just sayin'..."? You do realize that sayin' went out of style "like" 3 years ago! Oh God how I wish you know who was here to see this post.

patripman

Guess I'm lucky I didn't get "ripped."

Just sayin'.
"Like" or not...LOL

Mike B.
Re: ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky by MABrider MABrider Profile at 8/8/14 5:36:57 PM
* bump *

Just in case anyone will be there that hasn't seen this.

A week from tomorrow....

Mike B.
Re: ACE event on the peninsula in Sandusky by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/8/14 10:29:40 PM
MABrider said:
A week from tomorrow....

I'll be there on Thursday, leaving the day before the event... just in case you might be there a day early.