Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure

Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure

Viula11

Posted:
7/3/14 at
9:12:07 PM

Best roller coasters at SFGA in Jersey. What's your list?

Mine goes:

1) el toro (first drop always gets me, best lift system in the park, amazing airtime and unexpected smoothness. Scary fast too, faster than it looks)

2) kingda ka (I know a lot are against this because of its duration but let's be real the experience is a million dollars. I thought it was a waste of a wait before i finally got on it. Everything from the launch to the top hat is breathe taking and makes up for the slight uncomfortability of the seats.)

3) nitro (smoothest coaster in the park, great airtime and just a really cool layout. Always enjoy the hills and most comfortable seats in the park.)

4) superman: ultimate flight (amazing experience. The whole concept of the trains are very cool, flying coasters are the best.has great characteristics.)

5) bizarro (seats are uncomfortable and the ride bangs my head from side to side but it's still a great coaster, I don't mind the inversions and never regret going on it before).

6) batman: the ride (like bizarro it could get rough because of the seats and it's small and tight so it could get annoying. But alls in all it's intense and fun and I like any coaster that's intense and fun.)

7) skull mountain (guilty pleasure. I'll admit I was surprised of that first drop, it got me a little bit. it's me and my friends go-to coaster when we have nothing to do in the park. This and dark knight.)

8) green lantern (I would've put it in front of skull mountain but the whole stand up concept is imo useless. I've only been on one stand up coaster which is this and It gets rough on the legs torwards the end and becomes aggravating cuz u can't do anything about it but bend. But the first half of the ride keeps me going back to it)

9) dark knight (we always ride this one more than once cuz of its short line. u can't expect much but it's nothing to hate on either. Definitely worth the wait.)

10) runaway mine train (really didn't like this one. The first few rides were tolerable but after that we just left it alone, it's not worth it. It's rough and just plain out boring, Nothing else to say.)

The 2 junior coasters I'm not gonna rank, never been on them. Rolling thunder got token down recently but that would've been last anyway, I always felt like I was gonna fly out when riding it, it's rough.

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Patripman Patripman Profile at 7/3/14 10:07:44 PM
Although I havent been to the park in a few years my top coaster at GADV would be Viper. TOGO all the way.

patripman

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 7/3/14 11:44:15 PM
Pretty solid rankings, although I haven't ridden FKA Chang yet. I would've put Superman a couple of spots lower though.
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by drachen drachen Profile at 7/4/14 12:15:59 AM
I'll bite... but in reverse order...

10) Superman
9) Dark Knight
8) Skull Mountain
7) Runaway Train
6) Kingda Ka
5) Green Lantern
4) Batman
3) Bizarro
2) Nitro
1) El Toro

I really don't care for Superman at all. But I pretty much like everything else on the list.

drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.90 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.55 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28.2%
Find me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by frontrow frontrow Profile at 7/4/14 11:33:02 AM
1)El Toro
2) Nitro
3) Kingda Ka
4) Bizarro
5) Batman
6) Superman
7) Green Lantern
8) Skull Mountain
9) Mine Train
10) Dark Knight
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Viula11 at 7/4/14 2:04:47 PM
Damn no love for superman, surprised. Out of all the crazy inverted B&M designs, flying coaster has to be my fav concept. More comfortable than inverted imo
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 7/4/14 2:08:13 PM
I'd put the blackbeard ride over the mine train any day. Not to bash on all mine trains, but SFGAdv's version was short and boring and the blackbeard ride was actually quite fun.

11) Runaway Mine Train
10) Green Lantern
9) Blackbeard coaster
8) Skull Mountain
7) Superman
6) Bizarro
5) Dark Knight
4) Nitro
3) Batman
2) Kingda Ka
1) El Toro

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by antikythera antikythera Profile at 7/5/14 3:14:20 AM
The Vekoma Dutchmen put the B&M Flyers to shame. Day and night, in my opinion.

In order from best to worse (yes, I'm ranking Nitro that low):

1) El Toro
2) Medusa
3) Batman: The Ride
4) Skull Mountain
5) Green Lantern
6) Ka
7) Nitro
8) Runaway Mine Train
9) Superman
10) Dark Knight

I have yet to ride Blackbeard and I only ever rode Rolling Thunder one time. I really, really wish I could have ridden Viper and, as a Premier fan, I would have loved, loved, loved to have ridden B&R:TC, despite its reputation and problems.

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/7/14 12:18:41 PM
El Toro
Nitro
Bizarro
Batman
Kingda Ka
Green Lantern (Front only, please)
Runaway Train
Skull Mountain
Superman
Blackbeard
Dark Knight
Road Runner Railway
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Frontrider Frontrider Profile at 7/8/14 8:29:10 PM
Note - My coaster ratings are based on which coaster I'd most want to ride over and over again, and which comes closest to my ideal elements. I have an inherent bias in favor of woodies and airtime, and against inversions and positive g's.

I will, naturally, only rate the coasters I got to ride in the park, on my 3 full-weekend visits in 2010, 2011, and 2012.

1) Nitro - My favorite type of steel coasters are B&M hypers, and Nitro may just be the best of the Beemer hypers I've ridden. An epic ride that is awesome at night with its woodsy, lakeside setting, Nitro delivers camelback after camelback of amazing floater airtime. The trains and restraints work perfectly for me as I have enough room to float off of my seat, and having the handholds ON the lapbar makes it very easy to keep the bar in place where I set it throughout the ride. This ensures that I get to experience every last morsel of sweet airtime the designers packed into the ride to its fullest porential - just as it should be! IMO, this is about as perfect as steel gets, and Nitro is usually my rope drop "starter" coaster and my last hour/last half hour "closer" coaster as the park is closing - a rare park where woodies don't get these spots.

2) El Toro - I can tell this should have pretty strong air on the first three big drops, as well as the drop onto the zig-zag finale, but due to stapling, I don't get to experience this air even close to its fullest potential. Since I always get stapled by the Intamin trains, I would love to experience this in the PTCs that ran on Rolling Thunder. The extra airtime this would undoubtedly give me would likely improve its ranking relative to some other woodies, though I don't think it would be enough to pass Nitro. (and it certainly would not pass Voyage!)

3a) Rolling Thunder (left) and
3b) Rolling Thunder (right) - A unique racing woodie with each track having a substantially different profile. While it didn't have as much airtime as my top tier of woodies, it did have some, and I was able to experience this airtime to the fullest in the comfortable and roomy PTC trains. While this finishes somewhere in the middle of the 76 woodies I've ridden, it is still strong enough to finish 3rd in its park, as even my 75th ranked woodie tops 90% of the steelies I've ridden! Not having a classic woodie like this leaves a gaping hole in the park's coaster lineup, and I consider its removal both a travesty and a sacriledge!

5) Kingda Ka - Very short but very sweet, if a bit of a "one trick pony"

6) Runaway Mine Train - I'm a fan of the Arrow Mine Trains, and this is one of the better ones, with nice speed and a nice pop of air just before the finale over the water.

7) Skull Mountain - A fun dark coaster that I remember getting airtime on.

8) Backbeard's Lost Treasure Train - Sure, it's a "junior" coaster, but I have a soft spot for these Zierer Tivoli coasters. They are a lot of fun, and this brings back fond memories of the Live Oak Ladybug, a smaller Tivoli that ran in one of my New Orleans home parks, City Park Carousel Gardens, from 1988 - 2010.

9) Dark Knight - True, it's a basic wild mouse - but I enjoy wild mice (except the spinning kind), and I enjoyed riding it in the dark.

10) Medusa/Bizarro - Easily my favorite of the inversion coasters in this park. I much prefer the larger, oversized inversion elements on this as compared to the smaller ones found on...

11) Batman: The Ride - The BTR clones are my least favorite of the numorous B&M inverts I've ridden, so naturally SF cloned this layout for all of their parks that would get a Beemer invert! The inversions are too tight for my taste and come too frequently, dominating the ride and making positive g's noticable; and making the fun sense of "flight" found on my favorite inverts less noticable. The distance between my favorite inverts (such as Alpengeist, Great Bear, Dragon Challege) and BTR is substantially large.

12) Green Lantern - Again, too many inversions for my taste and they dominate the ride, which I found especially disorienting on a standup. I MUCH prefer earlier Beemer standups like Georgia Scorcher and Vortex, with their fewer inversions.

13) Road Runner Railway - While clearly more of a "kiddie" coaster than a "junior", I found it more re-ridable than the one coaster listed below simply because nothing annoyed me on it. In some moods, I would also put this ahead of Green Lantern or even BTR, but not ahead of Medusa.

14) Superman: Ultimate Flight - A nice concept, but unfortunately the pretzel loops on these Beemer flyers pull such intense positive g's that I gray out on them. Also, as the novelty of the "flying" position wears off, I am left more with a sense of discomfort than anything else - such as when stacked waiting to reenter the station. Still, I prefer this over the Vekoma flyers, which I find even more disorienting. If you want to feel like you are TRULY "flying", I find the Beemer hypers like Nitro MUCH more fitting of that description, with all the time spent floating above your seat! It is interesting that this one park offers my favorite Beemer product - a hyper at the top of my steel rankings - all the way down to my least favorite Beemer product -a flyer down near the bottom, barely above the Boomerangs, spinning mice, and Vekoma flyers.

* This post was modified at 7/11/14 7:26:03 PM *

"If it isn't wood, it's not as good!"
Favorite wood and overall favorite - Voyage, Holiday World. Favorite steel - Nitro, Great Adventure
"Voyage To Paradise" - http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/profiles/frontrider/blog/340
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by houstondavid houstondavid Profile at 7/9/14 6:08:15 AM
Thanks everyone. I have enjoyed this thread since my first trip to Great Adventure will be this fall for the Riding of the Bull. Can't wait to ride them (hopefully all) and make my own list.

David

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by CortexBomb CortexBomb Profile at 7/11/14 9:33:54 AM
Perhaps a bit late, but why not?

1) El Toro
Hands down the best roller coaster at any Six Flags that I've been to, and I've been to a lot of them at this point. Wonderful drops and a great twistery finale.

2) Nitro
An excellent coaster by a manufacturer whose hypers I don't generally care for. Features a good mix of air and turns. The only B&M in my top 10 steel (though just barely).

3) Skull Mountain
I love weird enclosed rides, as Eurosat at Europa is my all time favourite steel. Skull Mountain's theme isn't as good as Eurosats, but this is still one very fun ride, and for my money, one of the best rides at SFNJ.

4) Bizarro / Medusa
Floorless coasters are kind of hit or miss for me, but this early example does the style well, or at least as well as you can on flat terrain. Nice flat spin.

5) Green Lantern
Stand-up coasters are a type of ride that has thankfully declined from their popularity spike in the 90s, but Green Lantern isn't bad. Sadly, this was the second best coaster at Kentucky Kingdom when it operated; it's not a bad ride, but a bit bumpy and a bit too similar to Medusa in terms of its elements for me to really get excited about it.

6) Batman: the Ride
I like the Batman rides, but I'm starting to get burned out on them as they were just cloned too many times. I do like the pacing and power of these rides, but I only really get excited when I can go on them backward now.

7) Runaway Mine Train
The mine train at SFNJ is relatively tame, as one would expect for the style, but the setting is quite nice as it zips along the water. Fun ride.

8) Superman: Ultimate Flight
I'm not as down on these as some people, as they are 100X better than the terrible Vekoma Flying Dutchman designs that preceded them (in terms of comfort; not having to stare into the sun for 5 minutes while blood rushes to your head was an innovation here!); but they aren't particularly remarkable either. Not generally worth the wait.

9) Kingda Ka
The Stratas are pretty much walk-on consideration only for me. The hill is nice, but the lack of layout really hurts these rides for me. Ka even loses further points relative to Dragster because of its annoying shaking on the launch.

10) Dark Knight
I like mice, but this is way, way, way too short.

* This post was modified at 7/11/14 9:35:09 AM *

Michael W.
242: 66 (22 CCI/GG) / 175
Voyage / Eurosat
R.I.P.: Riverside Cyclone...
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Chris27 Chris27 Profile at 7/11/14 3:38:30 PM
1 El Toro- Dont think anyone will say different, its the best ride in the park by far

2 Ka, just cause I love the launch and the hill is ok even if its short ride, still a thrill. Still hoping for a rollback, my cousins got one while I was in the front row in the next train waiting to go.

3 Nitro, awesome ride, long, fun, fast, good airtime, solid ride

4 Batman, old school ride but still enjoy it.

5 Medusa, fun ride but head bangs around alot.

6 Superman, the only good part of the ride is the loop, too short, if it had a few more inversions it would be a much better ride.

7 Lantern. I hate this ride, its too painful on my balls, I never really cared for Shockwave back in the day either. Standing coasters dont do it for me. Wasted a day off to go to the grand opening of this ride.

8 Skull Mountain, whips you around in the dark, fun little ride to take my little cousin on

9 Dark Knight. Not a fan

10 Runaway Train, I dont even know if I can fit on that ride, I havent even attempted to go on it in probably 15 years. Actually wait, few years ago I did wait on line with my brothers wife and my little cousin, once I saw the train I said I'm just gonna jump over and i'll wait for you at the exit, not even gonna try to fit in there cause I doubt I will.

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Frontrider Frontrider Profile at 7/11/14 7:13:58 PM
Chris27 said:

1 El Toro- Dont think anyone will say different, its the best ride in the park by far

I have Nitro as my Great Adventure number 1 (see above). Not to be a contrarian, that's just my honest opinion! ;)

* This post was modified at 7/11/14 7:20:23 PM *

Favorite wood and overall favorite - Voyage, Holiday World. Favorite steel - Nitro, Great Adventure
"Voyage To Paradise" - http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/profiles/frontrider/blog/340
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 7/16/14 1:24:28 AM
Loved nitro, its line moves very quickly and i was able to get the most rides out of it of all of the coasters the day i went there. I could easily save this for later unlike the other rides where i'd need to get there as the park opens or i'm out of luck.

Ka's launch is still something that scares the crap out of me, but i would ride again as long as the line is under an hour.

B:tr, pretty intense invert, but i'm spoiled with montu at bgt. Imo no invert is better than montu (would like to ride banshee some day).

S:uf, just a waste of time. If the line is over 30min, i'd pass on it. I still hate the pretzel loop and the ride overall is meh. Having rode manta at swo, that is what a flying coaster should be like, plus the water effects were pretty cool on it as well. (Would like to ride tatsu at sfmm someday as well).

Medusa/bizzaro, i only had one ride, so i can't really comment much about it unlike dominator at kd and kraken at swo, which i have rode many times.

Gasm, i would've liked to have taken another ride on it, but my one ride on it was pretty good. Sitting defensively, i didn't feel the pain that everyone said they felt on it. It was a pretty neat coaster for packing so many inversions in a smaller space than gl does (havent had the chance to ride gl yet).

Rolling thunder, i only rode once and it was just screeching like nails on a chalkboard. I kinda hoped they would've tried to fix it, but unfortunately they just tore it down than to give it some care.

* This post was modified at 7/16/14 1:27:46 AM *

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Viula11 at 7/16/14 1:04:39 PM
I think I see now why my ranking of superman is much higher than everyone else's. We usually get to the park before it opens so when they open the rope the first ride we go to is superman. Everyone else here had experiences where the line is super long which it is generally, but since when I go it's the first ride I go to there's barely a wait which is probably why i praise it like that. I admit if I had to wait on that line when it's at it's peak, I'd probably think it's not worh it either.
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Viula11 at 7/16/14 1:12:47 PM
Btw, am I the only one who thinks Alpengeist > Montu?
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/16/14 3:46:08 PM
1. Nitro - Everyone knows it's my favorite if you're a regular here. It's hard for me to not twist in mentioning it even in threads where it has nothing to do with B&M Hypers. B&M Hypers my favorite type of coaster due to the seating, smoothness, height and speed, and this one is in my home park. The view from the back left seat is where I honestly wish I could sit forever. Looking out over the trees of the state I call home, on the ride I've pretty much grown up on, just enjoying the flight through and above the trees over and over again. I can't go to the park and not ride Nitro. If I go to Great Adventure and don't ride Nitro, it's not me, it's an evil clone. RUN!

2. El Toro - I have no idea why other parks aren't trying to replicate this ride. I don't mean clone it, but I mean even coming close to it's sheer intensity and amount of thrill. It's smooth as butter and has really awesome speed. I have only ridden a handful of wood roller coasters that even come close to the bull, but that's the thing, they still fall short.

3. Kingda Ka - One trick pony? (or two?) Well, I like feeling like I'm being shot to the moon while riding a historical monument to technology and engineering. I love Kinda Ka, and I'd ride it all day if I could. I think it's almost a no brainer to have this ride in your top 3 of SFGAdv.

4. Batman The Ride - It's a clone, but so what? It's only gotten more intense for me over the years, and I just like it. Great forces and it's just pure fun.

5. Bizarro - This would have been a contender for #3, but you all know what happened to it. I still make it a point to ride it, even though my friends all hate what has become of it. Not the most unique ride on the planet, but it sits nicely in my top 5 and I'm not ashamed of that at all.

6. Skull Mountain - Same goes for this like Batman, it's just getting better each year for me. I have always liked this ride, and I try and ride it everytime I visit.

7. Green Lantern - This is way down on my list, but I actually really like it. I hate how long the que is, but this is a good ride. Wish it was a sit down, but hey, the 90's were some time huh?

8. Superman - The novelty has worn off folks, and it seems to be so short compared to my favorites at the park. I love the pretzel loop, I'm surprised to hear the opposite from some of you guys in your posts. I totally get it though. I enjoy superman, but I never go out of my way to get on it.

9. Blackbeard - This ride is fun, and funny. The train is obscenely long and it's funny seeing the front row at the bottom before the back row crests the first drop. I enjoy it. I haven't been on it in forever. Not sure if I still fit!

10. I'm not even going to talk about this piece of junk. It's so boring... If six flags let me, I'd take a sledgehammer and dismantle it myself for free. That way they could put another family coaster in it's place that would be infinitely better.

Nice idea for a thread. Loved reading everyone's posts. Except for the guy who said Viper. Say whatttt?

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/16/14 4:19:33 PM
Kyle, #10...you ARE talking about Road Runner Railway, right?

Agreed on Batman's sheer intensity. It still surprises me every time I ride it. I actually preferred SFStL's, with total blackness with glowing red lights on the indoor part of the pre-station brake run...as opposed to GA's warehouse area stacked with ladders and various maintenance materials, all clearly visible.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 7/16/14 5:49:44 PM
Viula11 said:

For me imo, the height and speed were great on Alpengeist, but I never liked cobra rolls on inverts (also goes for the 'ice' side of 'dragon challenge), always with the head banging. Imo all inverts should have a batwing so the ride is smoother. The mcbr kills most of the energy on alp vs montu where the break is not that forceful. The end of Alp (granted the flume was in the way and they had to build around it) seems lackluster. Montu has that final inversion that catches most first time riders by surprise before the final breaks. So I mean if they could change some things about Alp, i'd rank it higher, but for me I'm still a big montu fan (it's not the tallest or fastest invert, but overall as a whole, it is just right).

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by Frontrider Frontrider Profile at 7/16/14 7:05:07 PM
mugen828 said:

1. Nitro - Everyone knows it's my favorite if you're a regular here. It's hard for me to not twist in mentioning it even in threads where it has nothing to do with B&M Hypers.

Good call! I'm glad to see Nitro get more first-place support ;)

Viula11 said:

I think I see now why my ranking of superman is much higher than everyone else's. We usually get to the park before it opens so when they open the rope the first ride we go to is superman. Everyone else here had experiences where the line is super long which it is generally, but since when I go it's the first ride I go to there's barely a wait which is probably why i praise it like that. I admit if I had to wait on that line when it's at it's peak, I'd probably think it's not worh it either.

I've gotten walk-ons on it and its clone in Atlanta (on slower Friday nights early in Fright Fest), and I still rank it low (for my taste) compared to the other Great Adventure coasters. I just don't like blacking out during the pretzel loop. I feel the same way about Manta at Sea World. Different strokes, etc ;)

Viula11 said:

I completely agree. Alpengeist is my favorite inverted coaster on the planet. People who know my taste know I'm not big on inversions and multiloopers, and yet...

After a sublime front seat night ride on Alpie, I've been known at times to spontaneously applaud, on more than one occasion - a reaction I usually only get on woodies and hypers.

I love the epic first drop over the trees that seems to keep going and going, the nice sense of speed, then the pullup into the oversized Immelman (my fave type of inversion) where you stare up into the stars in the cool night air, before dropping gracefully out of it. I love how the exits of Immelmans are more like traditional drops than the exits to loops are. This keeps positive g's lower than tight loop exits and seems to set up a longer approach before the train can pull up into the next inversion.

Which is another thing I really like about Alpie. The oversized inversions seem to make the positive g's much less noticible than on B:TR, and even though the inversions come one after another, there is more SPACE between them than on, say, B:TR. This makes the inversions seem less dominating and allows more track space to simply enjoy the "flying" sensation.

After the first Immelman, the layout descends deeper and deeper into the ravine, maintaining a great sense of speed, finally reaching its lowest elevation at the Rhine River.

I also like the tunnels, the ski theming, and the catchy Bavarian Alpine music.

As for Montu, I like it MUCH more than B:TR; but it just doesn't seem as epic as Alpie (Alpie's opening sequence especially is hard for another invert to beat, IMO), and I don't like the Montu Batwing (or whatever the element similar, but oppisite to a Cobra Roll is called) as much as Alpie's oversized cobra roll, because the positive G's seem stronger on the Montu element.

As an added bonus (for my taste), Alpie has one fewer inversion than Montu, moving the "zero g roll" to the second half and omitting the second smaller, tighter vertical loop (which on Montu and Kraken is not nearly as fun as the first, IMO)

* This post was modified at 7/16/14 8:47:59 PM *

Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by frontrow frontrow Profile at 7/16/14 8:22:38 PM
During my visit Sunday and my visit last year Nitro has not been running well. Train C is just terrible, and trains A & B have a shake in them also. I actually enjoyed Kingda Ka more in these last 2 years. El Toro was running the best I ever seen it, on a wet track. Still my favorite rollercoaster.
Re: Rank the roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/21/14 2:34:26 PM
Viula11 said:

Nope! I like Alpengeist better! One of my favorite inverts period. Montu is long, and interesting, but Alpengeist is just more fun for me. I've been on Alpengeist more, so I may be baised.

beastmaster said:

Kyle, #10...you ARE talking about Road Runner Railway, right?

Agreed on Batman's sheer intensity. It still surprises me every time I ride it. I actually preferred SFStL's, with total blackness with glowing red lights on the indoor part of the pre-station brake run...as opposed to GA's warehouse area stacked with ladders and various maintenance materials, all clearly visible.

haha, yeah, totally meant road runner.

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv