Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Six Flags GAdv tomorrow...

Six Flags GAdv tomorrow...

Jersey_Joe Jersey_Joe Profile

Posted:
4/11/14 at
9:35:47 PM

Will anyone be at opening day tomorrow? I am going with friends to process my season pass and definitely getting in some rides on El Toro, Nitro, Bizarro and Batman the Ride.

We should be at the park by 10am and we'll go get our passes processed first and head to El Toro after that.

Jersey Joe

Re: Six Flags GAdv tomorrow... by drachen drachen Profile at 4/11/14 10:34:09 PM
Jersey_Joe said:

Will anyone be at opening day tomorrow? I am going with friends to process my season pass and definitely getting in some rides on El Toro, Nitro, Bizarro and Batman the Ride.

We should be at the park by 10am and we'll go get our passes processed first and head to El Toro after that.

Jersey Joe

Man, I wish.

Good idea going to Toro first. With Ka closed, it's where everyone will be.

Then again, the morning is a great time to ride Nitro over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.90 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.55 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28.2%
Find me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Six Flags GAdv tomorrow... by Jersey_Joe Jersey_Joe Profile at 4/12/14 6:00:24 AM
I don't disagree about Nitro, but the processing will be over near the boardwalk area and El Toro is much closer to that building than Nitro, so I thought that the lines would probably build up on El Toro pretty early and since we're already in the vicinity we should knock off a ride or three. lol

Jersey Joe