Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > New Theme Park in N.J.

New Theme Park in N.J.

chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile

Posted:
1/1/14 at
6:33:19 PM

I am very excited about the new theme park announcement being made on January 14th. The owners of Sahara Sam's water park will make the announcement at a press conference on January 14th. So what do you guys think it will be??

Dion
Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 1/2/14 1:23:58 PM
I didn't know anything about an announcement. Maybe Sams' owners are buying Clementon. It's in the neighborhood, I believe. It would give them an outdoor seasonal waterpark to go along with the present indoor one. I've only been once to Clementon, but their waterpark was surprisingly decent.

Mike

*EDIT*...Guess I'm wrong. I just looked at Sam's site, and it specifies "NEW."

* This post was modified at 1/2/14 7:34:06 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 1/5/14 2:38:49 AM
chitlins73 said:
So what do you guys think it will be??

The rumor (according to screamscape)is that it's gonna be a construction themed family park called "Diggerland". They have four parks over in the UK.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpBFhYmwChk

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Diggerland

Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 1/5/14 3:19:07 PM
Interesting. That is very close to me, but unfortunately, they probably wouldn't have anything I'd want to ride. :/
- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 1/5/14 9:39:32 PM
^^^Yeah, I was hoping for something thrilling.
Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by RobLec RobLec Profile at 1/5/14 10:53:11 PM
Like the Riveter ride, or Welder's Wheel?
Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 1/14/14 10:37:53 AM
Overbanked said:

^^^Yeah, I was hoping for something thrilling.

Yeah I'd probably check it out if I was going to Clementon as well in the same day. Just to see it at least.

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: New Theme Park in N.J. by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 1/14/14 8:31:36 PM
The Diggerland USA is official.

www.blooloop.com/news/sahara-sam-s-unviels-plans-for-diggerland-usa-th/26119#.UtXj4tJDvdc