Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Wynadot Lake needs to be a SF park

Wynadot Lake needs to be a SF park

O-High-O

Posted:
4/4/00 at
7:53:50 PM

Columbus, not many people know, is one of the top 25 largest cities (in pop.) in America with well over two million people (metro area). It is the largest city in Ohio. My point, in order to cater to 2 mil. folks, what better than a big amusement park. WL is a little small compared to the three amigos (SFO, CP, and PKI). If Premier needs another big populated metro center, than Columbus is it! It NEEDS it! (tourism-wise). I think that SFWL has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Another SFA or SFMW? I HOPE SO!

Re: Wynadot Lake needs to be a SF park by swOHman at 4/4/00 10:51:21 PM

Good point O-High-O (Chris my best friend, sorry had to get that out). They could replace that awful coaster they have there and do a major expansion like at SFO.

swOHman a.k.a. Brian

p.s. I have never been on the Sea Dragon or whatever it is called, I am going by my best friend's word. =0 LOL

Re: Wynadot Lake needs to be a SF park by Merlin at 4/5/00 9:19:52 AM

Wynadot Lake is a Six Flags park. At least it is owned by them.

I would be surprised by Riverview Mike at 4/5/00 12:41:53 PM

They could
> replace that awful coaster they have
> p.s. I have never been
> on the Sea Dragon or whatever it is called, You should try Sea Dragon. It is a Classic Junior Woodie. It's not tall, fast or steep, but should be enjoyed for its historical value. The station brake is still applied by a large wooden lever. I would be surprised if WL becomes a SF park. Their space is limited by the Columbus Zoo across the street who owns the parking lot. Virtually the entire park would have to be replaced to bring it up to SF standards. Enjoy it for what it is.