Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > StormCoaster In Australia

StormCoaster In Australia

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
12/7/13 at
3:36:27 PM

I would normally never judge a ride of any type based on a video. But this looks like one of the lamest, least thrilling, most boring rides to come down the tracks in a long time. Is it a flume? Is it a coaster? Maybe we can invent a new genre...the FLOASTER.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/sea-world-opens-new-rollercoaster-and-flume-ride-the-20m-stormcoaster-20131206-2yvpy.html

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: StormCoaster In Australia by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 12/7/13 4:11:04 PM
Wow!!!! That does look pretty lame!! 20 Million????
Dion
Re: StormCoaster In Australia by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 12/10/13 10:43:21 AM
LOL, Floaster. The irony is that the Sydney Morning Herald is abbreviated SMH like 'shaking my head'...

* This post was modified at 12/10/13 11:12:55 AM *

Re: StormCoaster In Australia by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 12/10/13 11:07:54 AM
Overbanked said:

LOL, Floaster. The irony is that the Sydney Morning News is abbreviated SMH like 'shaking my head'...

You're not the only one who noticed that, Chris. :)

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: StormCoaster In Australia by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 12/15/13 1:34:31 PM
Wow. $20 million? I know everything in AUS is more expensive but......someone got ripped off! lol