Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > East Coast Parks Post-Halloween

East Coast Parks Post-Halloween

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
10/23/13 at
12:50:04 PM

Are any open the weekend AFTER Halloween? Looked at a few, no dice. GrAdv has their "Grape Adventure" wine tasting event, but rides are not open.

I just discovered HersheyPark is open. Hmmmm. After my "abbreviated" day in June, that's a thought.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: East Coast Parks Post-Halloween by depotrat at 10/24/13 9:08:41 AM
SF New England is open thru 11/3. I think it opens in the afternoon into the evening each day that weekend.
Re: East Coast Parks Post-Halloween by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/24/13 9:24:57 AM
I checked their site..I musta been on the wrong spot on the calendar! Thanks for the tip!
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: East Coast Parks Post-Halloween by PkD4Life PkD4Life Profile at 10/24/13 10:15:39 AM
Both of the parks in VA close this coming weekend. Busch Gardens will open again the end of November through December for Christmas Town which is pretty cool. I believe the only rollercoaster running will be Verbolten but all flats will be open. We went last year and had a great time.

Lee

Re: East Coast Parks Post-Halloween by antikythera antikythera Profile at 10/24/13 5:39:49 PM
Hersheypark is the only one that I know of that decided to stay open past Halloween since it oddly falls on a Thursday this year. I know a lot of people here, on Facebook and from ACE will be there that weekend. I plan on going to get my last couple of rides in. I will probably hit Christmas Town again this year since they do the winter season festivities extremely well. Riding Verbolten in the dead of winter is pretty neat.