Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Dorney Tomorrow 10/13

Dorney Tomorrow 10/13

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
10/12/13 at
6:22:02 PM

I'm likely going, if anyone wants to meet. I should be there at 11:00 opening if I'm there at all.

Mike

* This post was modified at 10/12/13 8:26:39 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Dorney Tomorrow 10/13 by Cluffle Cluffle Profile at 10/17/13 7:22:34 AM
I hope you had a good day!

Shame I cant join all these days out with you Americans. I guess it's a good thing for the balance book otherwise I'd be going to all of them!

- Ryan

Re: Dorney Tomorrow 10/13 by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/17/13 7:35:08 AM
Thanks, but I ended up not going. I don't have a Season Pass, and didn't want to put out that much cash. Also, a part of the reason I was looking forward to it was meeting my cousin, who lives nearby, for breakfast. But she called me early Sunday morning and said she wasn't feeling too well. So I've probably had my last rides on Talon for this year....
Re: Dorney Tomorrow 10/13 by Cluffle Cluffle Profile at 10/17/13 7:42:55 AM
Aw that's a shame you didn't get to go.

Yeah it is an expensive hobby you have going on there.

When I was younger I always aspired to be a designer, but with the UK theme park industry being the way it is I haven't had any opportunities. I might move to America (if I can get a visa) and try my chances over there.

Re: Dorney Tomorrow 10/13 by Cluffle Cluffle Profile at 10/17/13 7:45:02 AM
I know that was a bit of a subject change but it sparked memories hahaha
Re: Dorney Tomorrow 10/13 by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/17/13 9:17:05 AM
It's all good, Ryan.