Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > CP question

CP question

Stephen

Posted:
4/4/00 at
5:27:10 PM

Who here is going to go to CP on AAA day Sun. May 7, if you haven't heard CP is opening up for one day for AAA members only before the GP gets to go to the Park. You have to buy tickets through AAA, and all of the rides will be open, I called AAA and the tickets are only $22. I was just wondering who else from this board is going to be there, I know i'll be there renewing my season pass certificate, and i will also be at the point for opening day on Sat. May 13. Please respond if you want a trip review after I go, or if you yourself are going to be there.

Thanks, Stephen

Re: AAA question by ROXY ROLLER at 4/4/00 7:46:14 PM

No I won't be there, but I do have a question regarding AAA. AAA and CAA (Canadian Automobile Association) are the same company.

I know that last year, CAA did not have any special reduced rates for their members (as they did for Six Flags Darien Lake). An employee of CAA told me that they used to have discounted tickets for their members a couple of years ago.

I realize that I could probably get the answer by calling them tomorrow... but I just thought I would ask you in case you knew. Does AAA / CAA offer its members discount CP tickets this year?

Roxy

Re: AAA question by Stephen at 4/4/00 10:42:51 PM

> No I won't be there, but I do have a
> question regarding AAA. AAA and CAA
> (Canadian Automobile Association) are the
> same company. I know that last year, CAA
> did not have any special reduced rates for
> their members (as they did for Six Flags
> Darien Lake). An employee of CAA told me
> that they used to have discounted tickets
> for their members a couple of years ago. I
> realize that I could probably get the answer
> by calling them tomorrow... but I just
> thought I would ask you in case you knew.
> Does AAA / CAA offer its members discount CP
> tickets this year? Roxy I know AAA does offer discounted tickets this yr., $28 as opposed to the gate price of $38, since they are the same company they might offer the same deal, but just to be safe, I would give them a call, or check out the website if they have any info on it. Luckily for me I don't need discounted rates as I have a season pass, but those aren't good on the AAA members day. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, if anyone would like a ride review of MF e-mail me at baseballb2@aol.com after May 7th, I will try and respond ASAP, but keep in mind I do have to go to school.

-Stephen

Re: CP question by john at 4/8/00 7:17:22 PM

> Who here is going to go to CP on AAA day
> Sun. May 7, if you haven't heard CP is
> opening up for one day for AAA members only
> before the GP gets to go to the Park. You
> have to buy tickets through AAA, and all of
> the rides will be open, I called AAA and the
> tickets are only $22. I was just wondering
> who else from this board is going to be
> there, I know i'll be there renewing my
> season pass certificate, and i will also be
> at the point for opening day on Sat. May 13.
> Please respond if you want a trip review
> after I go, or if you yourself are going to
> be there. Thanks, Stephen ill be there