Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns

Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns

CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile

Posted:
10/4/13 at
5:58:36 PM

Seen some from yesterday of Mike Boodley and Knoebels Employees riding.

Seen some just five minutes ago of Enthusiast ready to roll.

I have no idea if it will be open for PPP but Expect a very very long wait if it is. and it is Pay Per Ride.

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns by Patripman Patripman Profile at 10/4/13 6:31:45 PM
It is still the worlds largest lawn ornament.

Patripman

Re: Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 10/4/13 6:56:25 PM
It is open. If you have Facebook, Heres a pic of Gloria on it and Tina Nelson next in line
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201612753155113&set=np.112747852.100000460296154&type=1&theater¬if_t=close_friend_activity
Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns by Patripman Patripman Profile at 10/4/13 7:45:27 PM
We had plans on going but that changed real quick back in early September when I called about a campsite and they said there is nothing open either at Knoebels or at the other campground down the road. The reservations lady said they had a huge amount of calls with people waiting for any cancellations. The closest hotel rooms would of been near Harrisburg.
Although we love Knoebels and PPP it is not worth the hassle with a potential of a huge crowd like we experienced 2 years ago. Now with the possibility of Flying Turns opening that will surely draw in many more locals who will want to be in the park. No thanks

Patripman

Re: Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 10/4/13 8:17:23 PM
Here's some more on the subject - the creator of the site is a member on one of my FB forums:

http://www.allamericanthrills.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=765&p=6618#p6618

Jen

Re: Seeing pictures on FB of People riding Flying Turns by drachen drachen Profile at 10/4/13 11:21:22 PM
I rode it tonight. I'll try to post some photos and some thoughts a little later.
drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.87 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.57 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28%
Friend me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur