Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney...

Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney...

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
10/1/13 at
11:20:21 AM

Haunt/Park admission, all-you-can-eat Fright Feast meal, and a front-of-line pass for one Haunt attraction.

$33.99 plus fees and parking. Same price on-line as a regular admission ticket w/ no food or FOL pass.

Even this exact package is normally 43.99.

Details here...one day sale today only. Anyone wanna plan on meeting on an upcoming Sunday?

https://www.dorneypark.com/tickets/?promoCode=DPHAUNT13#

Mike

* This post was modified at 10/1/13 12:34:57 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney... by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 10/1/13 2:01:53 PM
Nope. Not unless I'm the one getting paid. :-P

Jen

Re: Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney... by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/1/13 2:23:59 PM
GoYanks34 said:

Nope. Not unless I'm the one getting paid. :-P

Jen

I knew *THAT*...that's why you saw it here and not in your e-mail :)

Re: Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney... by antikythera antikythera Profile at 10/1/13 2:58:31 PM
I've been ruminating on what day I want to try and make it up to Dorney. I went last Haunt season and loved it. It was crisp and cool.

But now with the furloughs, I may need to support my significant other if Congress can't get their act together.

That being said, I'd be up for meeting up on a Sunday if things get better.

Also, I'll be at ACE's MA Fall Thrillfest and Celebrate America on the 12th and 13th of this month so I'm out that weekend if you all decide to go then.

Re: Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney... by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/1/13 3:07:26 PM
Well, again, this is a one-day offer (at this price point, anyway) Date of visit has to be selected when buying, so if I do get it, I'll post here to let you know what day. I also have a coupla discount coupons that may help anyone who wants to go and doesn't grab this offer.

Mike

Re: Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney... by antikythera antikythera Profile at 10/1/13 4:43:13 PM
That's fine. Don't let me sway your decision. I'm just willing to meet up with any URC people if they want since you all were pretty cool and fun to hang out with at ROTB.
Re: Seems Like A Pretty Good Deal At Dorney... by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/1/13 4:54:04 PM
Likewise, Corey.

I didn't buy it. I still may go on an upcoming Sunday, though. I got kinda Dorney'd out at Coasting For Kids in June, but I think their Haunt is the best one going.

Mike

* This post was modified at 10/2/13 6:59:08 AM *