Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice?

Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice?

HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile

Posted:
9/27/13 at
5:50:17 PM

My newly designated wife and I are heading to Disneyworld for our honeymoon on 10-2. We have 3 full days, 2 for the major parks, and 1 for the "water park & more" tickets...so really it's the 2 Major Park (MK,Epcot,Hollywood,Animal) days i'm concerned about.

We got the Park Hopper option for the 2 main park days, so we want to hit the best attractions in at least 3, if not all 4 parks if possible. Also, my wife has never been to Disneyworld (or any Disney park) so with that, the Magic Kingdom is a must for us.

Anyone have any advice for us? It's been about 20 years since my last visit as a teenager. Any advice or recommendations appreciated - thanks!

-Nino

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/27/13 7:24:16 PM
Congrats to you both on your recent nuptials. Which parks you hit first depends on what you like to do in a park. IMO if you like thrill rides you should hit DHS first, then I'd say MK or AK. DHS has RNRC and TOT plus Star Tours and a few other very good attractions. MK has Space Mtn and BTMR, and all the classic favorites like POTC. Usually we spend one full day at each. Try to see Fantasmagoria at DSH's closing if you can. It fills up quickly.

DAK has Everest as about the only ride. We did not like Dinosaur. The nature tour(s) are interesting but the park shuts down early to feed the animals. The Lion King show is very good. Epcot is kind of a "gee whiz" park... lots of stuff to walk around and look at. Soarin is probably the best ride. The test track and mission space are okay.

Have a great time together you two!

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 9/27/13 10:55:25 PM
RobLec thanks for the great post. That definitely gives us some nice guidelines. Test Track definitely sparked my interest along with Expedition Everest as they are new since i've been. Gotta hit the Rock n Roll coaster too. So much to do so little time, which is why the advice is helpful, especially on the rides to skip
Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/27/13 11:31:00 PM
Skip Mission Space. Even if Soarin' is full and you feel you need your fill, skip Mission Space. God, I can't express enough how much to skip Mission Space.
Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 9/28/13 11:58:51 AM
^^^^ Haha duly noted - thanks

edit: So i did some reading up on Mission Space- i'm guessing you were one of the many who get sick on it? I tend to get nausea on spinning rides so probably better for me to skip. Might leave that choice up to the wife, with prior warning.

* This post was modified at 9/28/13 12:22:32 PM *

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by depotrat at 9/28/13 1:02:09 PM
Thed order of the parks you visit might be influenced by what night time shows you want to see. MK has fireworks, DHS has Fantasmic and Epcot has Illuminations. All 3 are worth seeing but you should research to decide and set your schedule accordingly.

It is possible to see two shows in two different parks on the same night but it will take some planning, schedule checking and some hustle.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/28/13 5:01:23 PM
Yes, Illuminations is great also... probably the one thing that must be seen in this park other than Soarin'. I had forgotten the name for Fantasmic, which for Hampton's info is a massive stage show that is based on the movie Fantasia's Sorcerer's Apprentice.

On Mission Space our two sons rode the spinning side and my wife and I did the other side. It was kind of mediocre. I'd say probably not worth waiting for.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 9/28/13 7:20:53 PM
Congrats!
Well I dunno how much this might help as I went in the summer when they have longer hours, and as a solo rider, but: I have done 3 parks in 1 day.
In 1 year I started with Animal Kingdom and started with getting the fast pass for the safari ride then went to Dinosaur and Primeval whirl. Later I went to Everest a few times using the single rider line one time lucking out with the front row.
I then went over to Hollywood studios and got a fast pass for ToT. I then went for Toy story mania [by mid afternoon all the fast passes were used and the wait was unavoidable]. I think I've waited well over an hour, but it was sorta worth the wait since I like the videogame feel of the ride. I then went back for Rock'n Rollercoaster via single rider line for 2 times and then when it was time for ToT went there. I think mine was the one with 4 mini drops after the main one. I don't remember lol, i really wished it wasn't random and would like to get the strait down drops. I walked back for the stunt show and back lot stunt tour. I finished the park with a star tours ride [but this was before the multiple scenes and 3d conversion.
I later got to the Magic Kingdom where the lines for Splash mountain and thunder mountain were much shorter (compared to if I went in the day). Space mountain was still a fairly long wait, but not too bad. I took a ride on Peter pan's flight and haunted mansion. I finished off with buzz lightyear and left during the fireworks show to beat out the crowds.

The other year I started with Epcot first and got a fast pass for Mission space. I went on the single rider line for Test Track. When it was time, I then headed over for Mission space [orange/extreme] and did at least 1 more ride before the lines got too long. I then waited till the world showcase opened up and toured the different buildings along the way as well as taking a ride on the Norway boat ride. I didn't go for Soarin as I've been on it before in the past and I really didn't like to deal with the long lines.
After that i went to Hollywood studios and did pretty much the same thing as the other year.

Since you have more time than I do, I guess it is up to you on which pair to do. I think it might be best to start with Animal Kingdom and Epcot on each days. And obviously Epcot with Magic kingdom to take the monorail for a faster and more consistent wait than the bus or driving from one park to the other.

Hope it helps or gives you an idea.

*lol, yes mission space was not an issue for me. so for that you may want to choose the green one or milder ride [which i haven't done yet but just prefer the original/extreme one] if you really want to ride it. I would say the real 'pain' is from the launch portion as you really feel the force especially on your face.

So have fun and take some pics to share :)

* This post was modified at 9/28/13 7:31:04 PM *

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/29/13 12:22:52 AM
HamptonRoadsRider said:

edit: So i did some reading up on Mission Space- i'm guessing you were one of the many who get sick on it? I tend to get nausea on spinning rides so probably better for me to skip. Might leave that choice up to the wife, with prior warning.

Aside from the claustrophobic nauseating feeling that I never get on any other "simulator" ride, it was beyond boring as hell.

No, I take that back, it was mediocre for an amusement park ride. It was boring as hell for a Disney ride.

The only "simulator" worse than that would be the Wild Arctic Ride at Sea World San Diego.

Oh god, I can't express enough how much not to ride that ride. Please, for the children.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 9/29/13 5:51:53 AM
antikythera said:

HamptonRoadsRider said:

Aside from the claustrophobic nauseating feeling that I never get on any other "simulator" ride, it was beyond boring as hell.

No, I take that back, it was mediocre for an amusement park ride. It was boring as hell for a Disney ride.

The only "simulator" worse than that would be the Wild Arctic Ride at Sea World San Diego.

Oh god, I can't express enough how much not to ride that ride. Please, for the children.

Arctic at Sea World is SO BAD, LOL! I didn't think Mission Space was that bad (and I get sick on some visual rides but was fine on it) but I was in a car with a few young kids that were cracking me up so that made it fun for me.

We did what Phil did once and it worked perfectly. Did DAK in the morning (definitely go into It's a Bug's Life - SO cute and I LOVED it!) then did DHS in the afternoon with time to spare. Then did a day each at WDW and Epcot. Just want to say I lost 3 hours of my life on line for Soarin that I can never get back. If the line is more than 30 min - NOT worth it IMO. Life is too short, LOL. That Soarin line was in January too but it was still a fairly new ride.

Congratulations!! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage for you and short lines at all the parks! :-)

Jen

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/29/13 9:42:03 AM
GoYanks34 said:
Just want to say I lost 3 hours of my life on line for Soarin that I can never get back. If the line is more than 30 min - NOT worth it IMO. Life is too short, LOL. That Soarin line was in January too but it was still a fairly new ride.

Just grab a FP for Soarin and come back later. There will still be a bit of a wait but probably less than 30 min. We usually visit WDW in Nov-Dec and enjoy the holiday displays... and the short lines.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 9/29/13 2:33:27 PM
Let me help you out by giving you some better advice on EPCOT. There seems to be quite a few who’ve yet to experience all that the park has to offer. Keep in mind if you’re looking for thrills you won’t find many here.

The attractions I recommend in order of significance are as follows:

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Test Track
Soarin’
Living with the Land
Spaceship Earth
Malestrom
Club Cool (Coca-Cola’s tasting station)
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Gran Fiesta Tour starring The Three Caballeros
O Canada! CircleVision
Impressions de France
Reflections of China CircleVision
Turtle Talk with Crush
Journey Into Imagination With Figment

Note, I didn’t mention Mission Space. I’ve ridden it a few times and I won’t ride it anymore. It’s a miserable experience that leaves me dizzy, nauseous, and gives me headaches.

IllumniNations should not be missed. It’s the best pyrotechnics show at the Walt Disney World Resort and since Epcot closes later than most of the other parks it’s easy to end one of your days at this park.

Test Track is without a doubt the flaghip attraction. I haven’t experienced the new re-imagineered version, but I’ve heard it is great. FastPass is offered for Test Track and there is a single rider line.

Soarin’ is the most popular attraction in terms of wait time. You’ve got to use FastPass or you’ll wait in a ridiculous 90+ minute stand-by line even during the slow season. I usually skip it since I’ve ridden the identical California Adventure version so many times.

While you’re in Future World getting a FP for Soarin’ don’t miss the ride Living with the Land. This is a fascinating ride through the impressive green houses where a considerable amount of food is grown for the Resort’s restaurants.

Spaceship Earth since having been redone is well worth your time. It’s a great omni-mover, dark ride with impressive animatronics that tell the history of communications. You should visit this ride after 5:00 pm when lines are short.

In the World Showcase there are a number of different attractions that I like to visit.

Malestrom and Gran Fiesta Tour with the Three Caballeros are both flume rides in the Norway and Mexico pavilions. Both usually have short lines and are fun. Plus, I like watching little Mexican kids swat at Donald Duck with sticks.

If you have time both of the CircleVision films in Canada and China are great. The format of the movie in the round won’t be around forever. Also, Impressions de France may be one of the best Disney films ever. It's a nice 18-minute, air-conditioned break and is a three-strip film with stunning footage from the country most of the world dislikes.

Also, and I tell everyone this, don’t miss Club Cool. Here you can taste various Coca-Cola beverages (not Coca-Cola, other varieties) from around the world for free. Beverly is the best.

If you have additional time then check out The Seas with Nemo & Friends. It’s another Disney omni-mover, dark ride that’s well done and has plenty of capacity to keep lines moving and short.

Journey Into Imagination With Figment uses a roller coaster track for the ride system, but it is not a roller coaster. However, make sure you have a razor blade nearby as you may want to slit your wrists after riding it. It’s super annoying!

* This post was modified at 9/29/13 5:05:28 PM *

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 9/29/13 2:57:53 PM
Thanks so much everyone for the informative posts. I feel much better prepared to create a good game plan. Sounds like we will definitely make EPCOT our second park of either day so we can see illuminations. Stuff like that should be spot on for a Honeymoon. I'm not too worried about the world tour so a good half a day may be enough to do the preferred attractions.
Re: Walt Disney World 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 9/29/13 3:01:56 PM
You're visiting the parks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday I presume.

Let me give you another tip.

I would recommend buying tickets to Mickey's Halloween Party on either Thursday, October 3 or Friday, October 4. It's a great way to experience the Magic Kingdom with shorter waits (sometimes no wait), plus you'll get the Halloween parade, fireworks, and be able to gorge yourself on special candy.

The party is a separate ticketed event from 7:00 pm to 12:00 am, but you can enter Magic Kingdom starting at 4:00 pm as a bonus. Admission is $62 per person.

If you do the party then I would use the Waterpark and More option on that day and visit both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. You'll be able to easily complete both parks in about 2.5 hours each.

This bonus time in the Magic Kingdom will give you more time to leisurely enjoy the rest of the Disney parks on the two other days.

On the day I plan to visit Disney's Hollywood Studios (never a Magic Morning, more below) I always make sure I'm parked and on the parking lot tram 45 minutes before parking opening. The park will let you in the gates early and you can line up at the rope and join the masses for the fast-paced, aggressive walk to Toy Story Midway Mania.

This is your chance to trip up some little kids that are lost in the shuffle, give out a few cheap jabs to keep others behind you and maybe even knock an overly aggressive father on his butt. Seriously, it's a show. So when you finally make it to Midway Mania, after half a dozen cast members have been trampled, grab a FastPass and then jump in the stand-by line and ride it as well. Afterwards, do what you want!

Disney's Animal Kingdom is a morning park. People start their day and leave in the early-to-mid afternoon. I think it's best to visit later in the day. After the 3:00 pm parade the crowds thin out and in the final hour and half Expedition Everest is a walk-on attraction. There are few rides in this park, so some of the main attractions are shows like Mickey's Jammin' Jungle parade, Finding Nemo The Musical and Festival of the Lion King. You need more time in this park if you plan to see the shows and do the Kilimanjaro Safari, but otherwise I can knock out all of the rides in about three hours or less. Bring earplugs for Dinosaur, I always do.

Also, here are some more important tips. Avoid parks that have Extra Magic Hours. In other words don't start your day or end your day at park that has this going on unless you want to experience miserable wall-to-wall crowds.

So do not start your day at Magic Kingdom on Thursday, October 3, Disney's Hollywood Studios on Friday, October 4 or Disney's Animal Kingdom on Saturday, October 5.

* This post was modified at 9/29/13 3:08:55 PM *

Re: Walt Disney World 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/29/13 4:21:40 PM
Excellent commentary on the running of the bears for Toy Story Mania. We were fortunate to find a relatively "short" line (under an hour) one evening and so were able to check that ride off our bucket list. While it's probably the best version of a shoot-em-up there is, I doubt I'd ever devote the time or effort necessary to ride it ever again. YMMV.
Re: Walt Disney World 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 9/29/13 5:02:35 PM
At Disney California Adventure the line for Midway Mania is typically 15-20 minutes on a slow day, 30-45 minutes most other times and on the busiest days it reaches an hour. The difference is FastPass.

I wish they'd remove FastPass on the one at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 9/29/13 8:41:42 PM
GoYanks34 said:

Arctic at Sea World is SO BAD, LOL! I didn't think Mission Space was that bad (and I get sick on some visual rides but was fine on it) but I was in a car with a few young kids that were cracking me up so that made it fun for me.

We did what Phil did once and it worked perfectly. Did DAK in the morning (definitely go into It's a Bug's Life - SO cute and I LOVED it!) then did DHS in the afternoon with time to spare. Then did a day each at WDW and Epcot. Just want to say I lost 3 hours of my life on line for Soarin that I can never get back. If the line is more than 30 min - NOT worth it IMO. Life is too short, LOL. That Soarin line was in January too but it was still a fairly new ride.

Congratulations!! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage for you and short lines at all the parks! :-)

Jen

Agreed about Artic (assuming it is the same at both SD and orlando parks), if there's a line, i'm skipping it. It's not even worth a 15 min wait. And this year when I went the ride 'broke down' or cut short right at the best part when the ice shelf started to collapse. They really need to update the film or build a new attraction there. I hope that's the next phase now that the penguin one is done.

Glad it worked out for you as well. I mean yes there are the 'lesser' attractions to do, but I go to disney mainly for the thrill rides. That's how it's possible to visit 3 parks in a day. I did bugs life once, but not a fan of that movie and I just never really liked 4d attractions in general.
Damn, now that's dedication about the wait. I've done a 2hr wait for RRR at Universal orlando when it soft opened (and issues plagued). I vowed never to do that again. 1 hr 30 min or not a chance (and only for something like a TTD or MF).

Lol at Eric's comment about the imagination ride. Tad harsh, but then again I haven't rode that in years. And yes club cool was great, very good way to refresh for free. Beats drinking fountain water. I've seen vids about the new test track, but much as I liked Tron legacy, I think they should've left it as it was being a realistic road ride than something from a videogame.
Also yeah, fast pass should be removed from the dHS version of toy story mania. It's always used up by 3pm when I get there. I think this coming year having more time to spend at Disney, I'll head to DHS first on one of the days and finishing with epcot or magic kingdom. I don't think Dinosaur was that loud. I mean unless the guy driving the vehicle is annoying, then yeah get the plugs for that lol.

Given the 'dislike' about simulators: I'm curious about everyone's opinions are about the new Star Tours version.

* This post was modified at 9/29/13 9:03:07 PM *

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/29/13 10:51:04 PM
I will have to agree with IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth as being the centerpiece of the night you should not miss. It was really well done. We got rained out in the morning (like every trip I take more than six hours away) and it made a rather mediocre day at both Magic Kingdom and Epcot worth it in some regard.
Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 10/1/13 1:03:06 PM
More good stuff - now i've got to find a way to consolidate all this great info down into a plan. Eric your post was especially helpful. That halloween thing sounds like the bees knees - especially having a potential extra major park day. Damn, so much to do, so little time!! Tonight we get into some serious planning.

At the same time, i can't turn the honeymoon into a fully timed ride to ride mission complete with deadlines - i'll end up sleeping in the bathtub. It's a thin line i'll be walking to get in maximum ride time, minimum wait time, and keep us both happy.

And LOL at the comments about overly aggressive fathers, etc. We had already talked about doing AK and HS as first parks of the day, so if we can get an early start, we'll be there to join the stampede.

* This post was modified at 10/1/13 1:16:11 PM *

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 10/4/13 10:56:21 PM
Just a quick update from the hotel - Mission:SPACE turned out to be a great ride. I can see how it would make some sick, but we did the green first, which was actually really good. Probably my favorite ride at Epcot. Tonight, i ran over after dinner and tried Orange - Intense! No sickness, even after dinner, and spinning rides tend to make queezy. The re-ride factor is not so great but as a first time rider I was really impressed - convincing simulator.

We've had a great trip, thanks to many tips here and easywdw.com (if you go, use it - print out the cheat sheets and crowd levels, they were spot on).

Oh yeah, the newer vekoma coasters were fairly smooth!

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 10/7/13 11:44:54 AM
Glad you liked it! And good call on going with the green side first. It preps you for the more intense original version. Now I guess I'm not the only one (or one of the few) here that doesn't hate it lol.

If you went on the new star tours ride, let me know how it was. I like the idea of the new scenes, but wished it wasn't so random (at least put the stuff from each trilogy together than mix up all 6 movies).

* This post was modified at 10/7/13 11:47:33 AM *

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 10/7/13 12:00:27 PM
^^^ Phil we did go on the Star tours ride and i thought it was really good. I didn't know it was random until i saw a preview afterward on the hotel tourist channel - my wife goes "Hey we never saw Vader!" then we figured out it was random.

I was busy checking out the live C3P0 which i loved!. We had a rebel spy in our ship IIRC, can't remember much i was trying to take it all in. Compared to say BGE's simulator it was fantastic.

yup, for Mission space i think that's the best plan do green first - it was still a great ride! then do orange if you feel the need. Both were fun and convincing for me.

Overall, we both are already talking about going back. The theming and atmosphere just can't be touched. It's also better for my wife, who is not the coaster junkie i am. Good memories.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 10/7/13 12:09:22 PM
Great to hear! Yeah I've watched the travel channel specials about Disney world and found out about the random scenes. They have everything from the pod races, battle on the wookie planet, and I think the space battle over naboo from the 1st movie as some of the other choices. I'm not a fan of the random stuff and would've preferred they set up like one side the 1st trilogy and the other side the 2nd set. That way at least time wise, it would make sense, but I'm just picky.

Yeah, I rode Mission Space way before the green and orange teams was set up. So to me I've only known the orange side and always choose that because I like the intensity of it :) Never got to ride as many of the spinning flat rides, but this is a pretty good spinning one.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 10/7/13 12:22:59 PM
Glad you're having a great time! Like I said, I liked Mission Space but I don't remember which side I went on. Test Track is the one I never rode - both times I was there after it opened it was down. :-(

Didn't know they redid Star Tours - sounds like it's improved (and I liked it the way it was) so that's good to hear! When I go down again I better get the scene with Darth Vader - I LOVED him when I was a child (I believe this is where my poor choices in men began, LOL!)

Hope the rest of your trip goes as planned!

Jen

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 10/7/13 12:30:33 PM
We have always loved Star Tours and on our last visit we happened to see the Wookie world and said, hey I don't remember seeing that before. Then we rode it again and no Wookies... that sort of clued us in what was going on.

Personally I would prefer each pod to have a dedicated story so that you can choose which one you want to see. Of course that would drastically affect loading, so I can see why it is the way it is.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 10/7/13 2:26:21 PM
I agree.^

I think they can make the pods do like one specific time era than all jumbled together in a mix and match. They don't have to display which one the group gets, but they shouldn't say jump from the 4-6 eps with ones from 1-3. It would still be 'random'.
otoh, if say there were 4 pods and each aired the specific segments only (no randoms), that at least gives the ride ops an idea of which segments the people like more. So they can run the least popular one fewer times and run the most popular one more.
That or maybe a 'vote'and majority vote wins.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 10/7/13 3:09:41 PM
GoYanks34 said:

When I go down again I better get the scene with Darth Vader - I LOVED him when I was a child (I believe this is where my poor choices in men began, LOL!)

I LOL'd!! in the middle of our cubicle farm at work :-)

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 10/7/13 4:27:19 PM
Cyclone_Phil said:
otoh, if say there were 4 pods and each aired the specific segments only (no randoms), that at least gives the ride ops an idea of which segments the people like more. So they can run the least popular one fewer times and run the most popular one more. That or maybe a 'vote'and majority vote wins.

See, there already getting too complicated. The ops need to get crowds in and out with minimal delay. Every little bump becomes amplified... not to mention the IQ of the average person, or those who stand around trying to decide which to do and obstruct the traffic flow. If you've never worked in a public venue, you have no idea what it's like.

Re: Disneyworld 10-2 to 10-6, Park Hopper, any advice? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 10/7/13 5:11:39 PM
Hem, true. So I guess i'll stick to the first part about keeping the scenes in groups by trilogy, but randomizing which trilogy the riders get. Just not a fan of the total random continuity stuff. But it would be nice to get to see all the scenes without having to ride over and over....
But I might take 3 rides next year just to see which scenes I get. On the old ride I just took 1 ride and left even though the wait was like 15min.