Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Six Flags Dining plan

Six Flags Dining plan

lauraj lauraj Profile

Posted:
9/23/13 at
4:38:02 PM

Anyone do the dining plan at Six Flags this season? I was wondering if it was worth it? I assume you can only use the dining plan at your "home park" and not at all of the parks.

Re: Six Flags Dining plan by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/23/13 4:52:48 PM
lauraj said:

Anyone do the dining plan at Six Flags this season? I was wondering if it was worth it? I assume you can only use the dining plan at your "home park" and not at all of the parks.

I got it, but due to the blasted heat and some minor surgery, I didn't get to GAdv as often as usual. It's worth it if you visit enough. The only place I've eaten at SFA is Panda Express when I was with y'all in April. But at GAdv, Panda is not included on the plan. And yes, it is only for the "home" park. it's also..at least here..not valid during Fright Fest or in the waterpark, unless you purchase those options.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Six Flags Dining plan by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/23/13 5:21:12 PM
Jen (GoYanks) would be the best person as she used it quite frequently this year at her home park of SFGAdv.

I believe it's different at each park -- as Beastmaster mentioned, I believe it works at Panda Express at SFA -- which is fair since we have less food options than SFGAdv.

I'd be curious to see if it works next year at the new Hurricanes bar they are building next to Ragin' Cajun. I doubt it, but it'd be nice to be able to use it there (unless they decide to just use the same food elsewhere and 'jazz it up' for Hurricanes).

As far as Fright Fest, SFA was offering quite a few deals during the year where you could upgrade to use it during Fright Fest 2013 for a few dollars.

If you get your dining meal pass now and process it for 2014, I believe Fright Fest 2014 is free.

Also, it works for the waterpark since SFA's is free with admission.

* This post was modified at 9/23/13 5:23:20 PM *

Re: Six Flags Dining plan by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 9/23/13 6:51:47 PM
Panda Express is not included in any Six Flags Dining Plan as it is an independent concessionaire at Six Flags. Panda Express is not a franchise and all stores are corporate owned and operated by California based Panda Restaurant Group.

Six Flags rents Panda Express space and these locations have nothing to do with the park's internal food and beverage operations. Each location has its own management, staff and operate under certain conditions as dictated in their lease. Six Flags has the ultimate say over the menu selections and pricing.

* This post was modified at 9/23/13 6:52:46 PM *

Re: Six Flags Dining plan by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 9/23/13 9:42:15 PM
I have the dining pass and it was well worth it because I have been to the park like 15 times this year. We eat lunch and dinner there every time we go. As long as you go to the park 4 times,it will be worth it for you. At this point of the year, it is a steal...lol
Dion