Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Six Flags America on 9/28?

Six Flags America on 9/28?

lauraj lauraj Profile

Posted:
9/20/13 at
6:21:05 AM

Hello Everyone,
I posted this before, but didn't have a specific date.
I am going to Six Flags America next Saturday (on 9/28) to pick up my Season Pass for 2014. I have one friend that is coming with me. If I can find 2 more people that would like to come, then we could buy our Season Tickets together and save $35 each. Season Pass tickets are only $54.99 (including a parking pass for EACH ticket), but only if you buy 4 or more. If you buy it individually, it is $89.99.
Paul said he might be interested in meeting us. Anyone else interested? I met Judy, Paul and Mike down there at the beginning of the season, but I know Mike already got his pass for the Six Flags in New Jersey.
Let me know if you are interested. I will probably try to get there at 10:30 next Saturday (it is the first day of Fright Fest).
Thanks!
-Laura

Re: Six Flags America on 9/28? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/20/13 10:42:03 AM
I might be able to join you. I have to check and see. I also posted on another forum specific to SFA that I would be interested in going with them to get the pass deal. I've been out of town for a week so I'm not sure of the status of that one. Plus, the Miss might need me that day. I'll get back to you shortly.
Re: Six Flags America on 9/28? by lauraj lauraj Profile at 9/20/13 2:41:28 PM
Thanks! Let me know (fingers crossed).
Re: Six Flags America on 9/28? by lauraj lauraj Profile at 9/20/13 2:42:30 PM
What is the other forum (that is specific to SFA)?
Re: Six Flags America on 9/28? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/20/13 3:01:54 PM
www.sfafans.com
Re: Six Flags America on 9/28? by alpengeistno3 at 9/21/13 10:11:11 AM
I'm still in. Meeting in front of the Front gate? By the ride listing sign?

Paul

Re: Six Flags America on 9/28? by lauraj lauraj Profile at 9/21/13 12:58:39 PM
Great! Do you know 1 more person that might want to do it? I only have 3 (and a maybe). Do you know if Judy would be interested? Email me at laura201107@yahoo.com and I will give you my cell number (in case we can't find each other at the park).