Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > East Coast Parks This Week

East Coast Parks This Week

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
9/9/13 at
4:20:26 PM

I can find none that are open this Thursday/Friday. Anything I might be overlooking that's a day trip from Jersey?

If not, I may hit SFNE or Clementon on Saturday.

Mike

* This post was modified at 9/9/13 4:21:09 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: East Coast Parks This Week by antikythera antikythera Profile at 9/9/13 5:17:00 PM
The only thing in Maryland that's open would be Adventure Park USA but it's not worth the drive from NJ unless you want to ride Wildcat over and over again...

I'm also pretty sure most of the carnivalesque rides over on the Eastern Shore/Delaware are closed for the season or will be soon. Again, not really worth a days trip unless you want beach time.

Everything else has already transitioned over to their fall schedule. SFA is also closed on Saturday for a private event so you'd be looking into Virginia or further if you want a major park outside of Pennsylvania/New York which looks like would be quite the hike from where you are located.

Re: East Coast Parks This Week by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/10/13 1:07:53 PM
I've added Knoebels to my options for Saturday. And I just found out Busch Williamsburg is open Friday. Hmmm...

* This post was modified at 9/10/13 2:41:05 PM *

Re: East Coast Parks This Week by frontrow frontrow Profile at 9/10/13 2:27:10 PM
beastmaster said:

I've added Knoebels to my options for Saturday.

I'm due off the boat on Thursday. If I come home Thursday, we are going to Knoebles on Saturday and Dorney on Sunday. I'll be able to give you a definite answer Thursday evening.

Re: East Coast Parks This Week by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/10/13 2:48:43 PM
frontrow said:

beastmaster said:

I'm due off the boat on Thursday. If I come home Thursday, we are going to Knoebles on Saturday and Dorney on Sunday. I'll be able to give you a definite answer Thursday evening.

That'd be cool. But I may not decide until Friday. You've got my number. I can't spring for two nights at the Williamsburg Motel 6, so that's out. The others can be day trips.

* This post was modified at 9/10/13 4:01:01 PM *

Re: East Coast Parks This Week by frontrow frontrow Profile at 9/10/13 4:41:49 PM
beastmaster said:

frontrow said:

beastmaster said:

That'd be cool. But I may not decide until Friday. You've got my number. I can't spring for two nights at the Williamsburg Motel 6, so that's out. The others can be day trips.

I'll give you a call on your house phone when I get home..

Re: East Coast Parks This Week by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 9/10/13 9:23:41 PM
frontrow said:

beastmaster said:

frontrow said:

beastmaster said:

I'll give you a call on your house phone when I get home..

NOT fair! I want to go to Knoebels - I was supposed to go weeks ago and then my stupid foot decided to screw me again. :-(

Jen (who is the Godmother in a Christening this weekend and can't do anything since she needs to have an able-bodied foot)

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.