Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Dark Ride for Cedar Point?????

Dark Ride for Cedar Point?????

chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile

Posted:
8/27/13 at
6:50:52 PM

All I was hearing about Cedar Points new attraction was that it was going to be a dark ride. I wonder where those rumors came from because that rumor was not even close to being true...lol

Re: Dark Ride for Cedar Point????? by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 8/27/13 7:53:23 PM
chitlins73 said:

All I was hearing about Cedar Points new attraction was that it was going to be a dark ride. I wonder where those rumors came from because that rumor was not even close to being true...lol

Thats why they're called RUMORS.

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Dark Ride for Cedar Point????? by Patripman Patripman Profile at 8/27/13 8:00:47 PM
I heard they were re-tracking Mean Streak like they did Texas Giant and Rattler.

Patripman

* This post was modified at 8/27/13 8:01:43 PM *

Re: Dark Ride for Cedar Point????? by pyl-driver pyl-driver Profile at 8/27/13 8:18:53 PM
Canada's Wonderland will be getting the first one probably. If it is really good CP should get one soon, maybe next year. Cedar Fair already said one park will be getting one and Matt Ouimet already quoted Cedar Point needs one. That is where the rumor prob came from.
Re: Dark Ride for Cedar Point????? by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 8/28/13 6:48:45 PM
Thanks for that explanation pyl-driver. I would be down for a dark ride. I consider Verbolten to be a dark ride since lots of the ride is in the dark. That coaster is sooo much fun!! Great replacement of BBW!!!