Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Knott's windseeker relocation

Knott's windseeker relocation

Baileym514

Posted:
8/25/13 at
4:02:46 PM

I've heard quite a few rumors on the relocation of Knott's windseeker because the state won't approve of its evacuation system. Even screamscape has it up. Any thoughts on where it will go?

Re: Knott's windseeker relocation *NM* by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 8/25/13 5:13:17 PM
WOF
Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Knott's windseeker relocation *NM* by Baileym514 at 8/25/13 6:02:12 PM
CoasterFanatic said:

WOF

Really? I thought wof was getting new haunts and more oceans of fun stuff. Have they announced it yet?

Re: Knott's windseeker relocation *NM* by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 8/25/13 6:46:07 PM
Baileym514 said:

CoasterFanatic said:

WOF

Really? I thought wof was getting new haunts and more oceans of fun stuff. Have they announced it yet?

No, But two reasons come to mind, Its the shortest haul and one of the few parks that don't have one.

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Knott's windseeker relocation *NM* by Patripman Patripman Profile at 8/25/13 8:00:27 PM
You kill me Chuck, WOF

patripman

Re: Knott's windseeker relocation *NM* by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/25/13 11:09:32 PM
I've also heard that it is going to Worlds of Fun.
Re: Knott's windseeker relocation by alpengeistno3 at 8/26/13 12:13:53 AM
Amazing Dorney has not come up. They have a very active "recycling" program.

Paul

Re: Knott's windseeker relocation by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 8/26/13 2:03:44 AM
Lol, don't you mean graveyard or dumping grounds? Lol, should this be another salt in the wound for dorney? :)
Re: Knott's windseeker relocation by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 8/26/13 7:37:40 AM
And Dorney has the perfect spot for it over near the bathrooms past Stingray. Looks like a windseeker was meant to be there...lol
Re: Knott's windseeker relocation by Baileym514 at 8/26/13 11:26:37 AM
I hope it goes to wof. No new ride besides those slides in 4 years. Plus, it would really change the skyline. They could finally tear out the go karts. And, maybe I'm just dreaming, but retrack the timber wolf with rocky mountain's new track.
Re: Knott's windseeker relocation *NM* by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 8/26/13 12:04:16 PM
Patripman said:

You kill me Chuck, WOF

patripman

Got to admit, I totally don't get your post Tripman

Re: Knott's windseeker relocation by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 8/26/13 12:05:22 PM
alpengeistno3 said:

Amazing Dorney has not come up. They have a very active "recycling" program.

Paul

They have a height restriction as well and noise problems.