Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Hillbilly Thrill Rides premiers tonight

Hillbilly Thrill Rides premiers tonight

RobLec RobLec Profile

Posted:
8/24/13 at
6:16:39 PM

I was watching a series of programs today about WDW on Destination America channel - close to Travel Channel on our local lineup (one of the Disney shows actually appeared to be new) and noticed there is a program on tonight which will include some backyard roller coasters.

Re: Hillbilly Thrill Rides premiers tonight by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/24/13 7:35:30 PM
RobLec said:

I was watching a series of programs today about WDW on Destination America channel - close to Travel Channel on our local lineup (one of the Disney shows actually appeared to be new) and noticed there is a program on tonight which will include some backyard roller coasters.

I saw a blurb about the show in today's NY Daily News. I don't get that channel, unfortunately. Guess I'll just finish watching This Is 40.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Hillbilly Thrill Rides premiers tonight by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 8/24/13 7:56:19 PM
Travel channel hasn't been the same when discovery let it go years ago (if they did own it or had some partnership with them). But other than the disney stuff, i haven't really watched destination america as much. Speaking of 'dam', it's had a few rebranding over the years from home to green to this.

* This post was modified at 8/24/13 7:56:53 PM *

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.