Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > National Roller Coaster Day....

National Roller Coaster Day....

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
8/16/13 at
5:18:59 PM

...is today! Happy, Happy, everyone! Hope you get to ride today. Today was "Travel Home From PA Day" so I only got to ride the Saturn. But I had enough the last three days to celebrate prematurely. Possible TR to come.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: National Roller Coaster Day.... by antikythera antikythera Profile at 8/16/13 6:18:22 PM
I feel like I've committed blasphemy. It's NRC and I sat around the whole afternoon and did nothing. I had to take the day off to take my cat to the vet. If the little scoundrel didn't bankrupt me, I would have joined in the fun and got some much needed R&R on Superman. Maybe I'll hit the fair later...
Re: National Roller Coaster Day.... by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/16/13 6:41:51 PM
antikythera said:

Forgiveness is yours. As far as I'm concerned, anyhoo.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: National Roller Coaster Day.... by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/16/13 7:31:08 PM
beastmaster said:

...is today! Happy, Happy, everyone! Hope you get to ride today. Today was "Travel Home From PA Day" so I only got to ride the Saturn. But I had enough the last three days to celebrate prematurely. Possible TR to come.

Mike

Glad you made it home safe Mike. Sorry we couldn't meet you at Waldameer. Waldameer is a 2 1/2 hour drive for us and we were exhausted from our 9 day coaster trip. Hopefully we'll meet up next time. It's always a pleasure to spend the day with you. Hope you had a great time and got to ride a lot.

Re: National Roller Coaster Day.... by JeffyJosephNCali at 8/16/13 8:03:47 PM
antikythera said:

I feel like I've committed blasphemy. It's NRC and I sat around the whole afternoon and did nothing. I had to take the day off to take my cat to the vet. If the little scoundrel didn't bankrupt me, I would have joined in the fun and got some much needed R&R on Superman. Maybe I'll hit the fair later...

Don't feel bad, I didn't get to go to my home parks either, though I'll be hitting CGA with my theme park buddies on Sunday adding more laps on Gold Striker. :)

Re: National Roller Coaster Day.... by jackrabbit jackrabbit Profile at 8/16/13 8:05:29 PM
I'm stuck in Hawaii for the next two years, so I'll be watching Youtube POVs like a creep.
Re: National Roller Coaster Day.... by antikythera antikythera Profile at 8/16/13 8:55:14 PM
jackrabbit said:

I'm stuck in Hawaii for the next two years, so I'll be watching Youtube POVs like a creep.

xD