Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Any Quassy experts on here?

Any Quassy experts on here?

chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile

Posted:
8/8/13 at
6:14:43 PM

I will be hitting up Quassy for the first time on Saturday,August 24th. Just curious how long the lines get for The Wooden Warrior on a Saturday at the park? Should I run right to it first or can I take my time and hit it mid afternoon?

Re: Any Quassy experts on here? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/8/13 7:43:02 PM
Couldn't say. I've only been to Quassy once, in 2011. That was on a Sunday, on my way to Canobie. I was there about 4 hours. I got 9 rides on the Wickedly Wonderful Wooden Warrior, and never waited more than 15 minutes. Love that ride.

I also got in some flats, including my first Chance Yo-Yo. I enjoyed the heck out of that baby. Nothing else to write home about.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Any Quassy experts on here? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 8/8/13 8:00:46 PM
Had never heard of this park until you mentioned it. :)

It looks like a wonderful little park.

According to Wikipedia: "Friday nights Quassy sells hot dogs, soda and rides for 50 cents each. All-day ride and waterpark wristbands are also available. A wristband is required to enter the waterpark and beach area, or guests may pay a separate admission. Individual ride tickets are also available. Parking fee charged. No admission fee to walk around the amusement park. [1]"

http://www.quassy.com/tickets/special-offers/

I must say I'm impressed.

Oh and their website from a quasi-web designer standpoint is pretty damn gorgeous.

* This post was modified at 8/8/13 8:01:34 PM *

Re: Any Quassy experts on here? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/8/13 8:31:31 PM
antikythera said:

I must say I'm impressed.

I doubt you will be if you go.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Any Quassy experts on here? by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 8/8/13 9:50:27 PM
I am hitting 4 or 5 parks on this trip.

1.Quassy
2.Canobie
3.Funtown Splashtown
4.Water Country
5.I might hit Palace Playland along the beach if I have time.

I can't wait to ride Wooden Warrior! I been waiting forever to try out the new Timberliners!!
I guess they are never going to be used on Voyage???