Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm?

Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm?

CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile

Posted:
8/7/13 at
6:40:19 PM

Going over, My Brother and possibly his wife as well.

Although Im 99 percent sure of what it is and its elements, Im not sure of the Name.

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/7/13 7:42:47 PM
I'll be on the road. I've been in Fla for about a month now, but will be sure to check in tomorrow night.
Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by drachen drachen Profile at 8/8/13 12:37:10 AM
I wish... I'll be on my phone watching the web for sure though.
drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.87 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.57 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28%
Friend me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 8/8/13 9:54:22 PM
Really wish they had set up a webcast like KD did, or am I missing something?
Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 8/8/13 10:17:37 PM
antikythera said:

Really wish they had set up a webcast like KD did, or am I missing something?

They did, also it's the world's longest invert! 7 inversions. Just saw someone on tumblr post that.

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by antikythera antikythera Profile at 8/8/13 10:25:55 PM
Just watched the stream from CoasterGeek.

They did a good job announcing it. You couldn't really see the POV they showed but the page is up live that will have all the videos.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/banshee#&panel1-1

They had a good turnout too.

Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/8/13 11:07:48 PM
Sitting in a hotel in Sharonville Ohio. Headed to Kings Island on Friday.
Re: Anyone going to the KI Announcement Thurs 10pm? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/9/13 12:15:46 AM
frontrow said:
Sitting in a hotel in Sharonville Ohio. Headed to Kings Island on Friday.

I'm sitting in a motel just north of Atlanta, on the way home from Tampa. Heading to Cincinnati (home) tomorrow. Banshee looks great!