Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo

Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo

Mikey_Mad Mikey_Mad Profile

Posted:
8/3/13 at
2:00:10 PM

This woody looks like a hoot. Has anyone made their way to this rad looking ride?

Re: Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo by MABrider MABrider Profile at 8/3/13 2:24:34 PM
I have; TR link is below.
I didn't wax prophetic about it or anything, but basically Outlaw Run is all that, and then some. It is a different animal, no doubt about it.

I believe the RMC personnel were on site back then and were monitoring one issue they hoped to be able to improve, perhaps it has been taken care of by now: rough ride in the back of the trains. I experienced that, which is why I took only one ride in the back.

SDC TR

Mike B.
Re: Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo by Mikey_Mad Mikey_Mad Profile at 8/3/13 2:27:59 PM
I took a look at Silver Dollar City. Looks like a park that should get some consideration. I just made it a destination.
Re: Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/3/13 4:52:06 PM
Mikey_Mad said:
I took a look at Silver Dollar City. Looks like a park that should get some consideration. I just made it a destination.

Wife and I went two years ago and enjoyed the park.
If you can tie in SfStL or WoF it makes the trip easier to justify.

Re: Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo by SirWillow SirWillow Profile at 8/3/13 10:48:39 PM
Outlaw Run? Never heard of it. Is it supposed to be good or something? :p

Seriously- I work at the park, have been on it somewhere around 30 times now when I can find time to get over there. Absolutely fantastic ride. Worth the hype.

Re: Outlaw Run-Silver Dollar City-Branson Mo by rush211243 at 8/5/13 9:55:20 AM
Most Def! Made trip passing through on 3,489 mile adventure trek from Lancaster PA south circled around Kentucky and back through to PA.
Outlaw Run was all I was hoping, one thing in life that didn't really disappoint, it appointed me!! It's exhilarating and thrilling, especially for a Woodie, never thought that was possible.