Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > funny roller coaster picture

funny roller coaster picture

rollercoastersfreak rollercoastersfreak Profile

Posted:
7/30/13 at
8:30:00 AM

I know I'm not on here very much but I just stumbled across this picture on Facebook and just had to share it with you all. It is in the link. It is absolutely hilarious. And on a different note I'm climbing Mt. Fuji on Thursday and going to Fuji Q Highland hopefully next weekend. So expect a trip report.
Brandon Carlson

Re: funny roller coaster picture by rollercoastersfreak rollercoastersfreak Profile at 7/30/13 8:30:49 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=609173429148733&set=a.268489309883815.67691.268330443233035&type=1&theater
There is the link. Sorry it didn't show up the first time.
Brandon Carlson
Re: funny roller coaster picture by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/30/13 9:02:37 AM
Although I'm usually a person with a pretty twisted, warped, and politically incorrect sense of humor...In light of recent events, I found that quite unfunny.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: funny roller coaster picture by Coaster316 at 7/30/13 9:08:32 AM
What I found funny was that I originally thought you wrote that you were climbing Mr. Fuji on Thursday.

Thanks for sharing the pic and best of luck with your climb.

Re: funny roller coaster picture by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/30/13 9:49:08 AM
Coaster316 said:

What I found funny was that I originally thought you wrote that you were climbing Mr. Fuji on Thursday.

Thanks for sharing the pic and best of luck with your climb.

Nothing like a good WWF flashback!

Re: funny roller coaster picture by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 7/30/13 7:53:45 PM
^^^
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWd0jkoha2k
Re: funny roller coaster picture by rollercoastersfreak rollercoastersfreak Profile at 8/2/13 10:12:10 AM
I did climb it on Thursday. It was very challenging to get to the top but I did make it. And it was fun. I'm still planing on going to Fuji Q next weekend so hopefully that works out for once.

Brandon Carlson

Re: funny roller coaster picture by drachen drachen Profile at 8/2/13 10:19:57 AM
Here you go...

drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.90 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.55 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28.2%
Find me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: funny roller coaster picture by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/2/13 9:38:57 PM
rollercoastersfreak said:
I'm still planing on going to Fuji Q next weekend

Oh Fuji Q, baby I love you, Fuji Q (da dada dada da)

Re: funny roller coaster picture by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/3/13 6:08:31 AM
^^I love the smell of Creedence in the morning.

Or Dale Hawkins, for that matter.

Re: funny roller coaster picture by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/3/13 4:54:37 PM
I almost wish I hadn't started that. It was the first thing that came to mind when I read Fuji Q, and now can't get it out of my head.