Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Iron Rattler remains closed

Iron Rattler remains closed

LoneStar LoneStar Profile

Posted:
7/22/13 at
9:57:18 PM

Iron Rattler is still closed pending the SFoT investigation.

Disappointing. I'm going Wednesday. Rashandra is visiting from Virginia and was really wanting to ride.

- Pat-O

Re: Iron Rattler remains closed by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/22/13 10:26:11 PM
LoneStar said:

Iron Rattler is still closed pending the SFoT investigation.

Disappointing. I'm going Wednesday. Rashandra is visiting from Virginia and was really wanting to ride.

- Pat-O

:-(
That's like when I went to KI the week after SOB was shut down for good. That sucks. Hopefully it will be up by then. Once they can determine it was not a restraint malfunction they should clear it to open but I'm sure with some stricter guest regulations regarding body size/type. The Gerlauster people are there so it shouldn't be much longer to determine if there was a malfunction or was it operator error/rider error/due to illness (some reports have said she fainted or had a seizure)/freak accident or a combination of the above.

The only thing that would delay it further is if they have to add seat belts to all the seats.

Good Luck!

Jen