Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Boss running test curcuits ??

Boss running test curcuits ??

Steve

Posted:
4/3/00 at
1:22:16 PM

Anyone know or have seen trains running?

Steve

Re: Boss running test curcuits ?? by hey Jupiter at 4/3/00 2:04:56 PM

As far as construction goes, structure is DONE, and completion of track should take 5-6 days, so ook for possible test runs this Saturday and Sunday.

-Robert

Re: Boss running test curcuits ?? by The Coaster Phreak at 4/3/00 5:00:51 PM

Hmm... five or six days... yet, its hard to test the coaster when it isn't done... They won't open it until mid may... The structure isn't done, unless they finished since yesterday when I got pics from people that work on site...

Greg

My Website

Re: Boss running test curcuits ?? by mchellin at 4/3/00 9:52:44 PM

Thank you very much. Robert, why don't you just SHUT UP. The structure is NOT done yet. I spent all saturday and sunday at Dragon's Wing, which is right next to the Boss. The structure is no where near complete. And there is still a lot of work to be done up there. We are just HOPING to be able to get up to the Go-Kart track (without hard hats) next weekend...but we're keeping our fingers crossed cause we all doubt that the coaster will be done by next weekend. "Hey Jupiter" knows nothing, do not listen to his BS.

Calm down!!! by Raze Fan at 4/3/00 10:41:02 PM

Do you work at Six Flags or something? What are you talking about that is next weekend? Six Flags doesn't open until the 21st. Are you talking about the Employee party or what? I DON'T think you should tell ANYONE on this board to shut up! That was very rude and you aren't going to get good replies if you keep that up. I also do not think you should tell everyone "Don't listen to Hye Jupiter" or anyting like that! I know he may have been wrong about this, but there are better ways to say that he was mistaken than by saying what you did. Thank you.

> Raze Fan <

Thank you Raze Fan by hey Jupiter at 4/4/00 7:51:57 AM

nm

Re: Calm down!!! by mchellin at 4/4/00 4:55:16 PM

> Do you work at Six Flags or something? What
> are you talking about that is next weekend?
> Six Flags doesn't open until the 21st. Are
> you talking about the Employee party or
> what? I DON'T think you should tell ANYONE
> on this board to shut up! That was very rude
> and you aren't going to get good replies if
> you keep that up. I also do not think you
> should tell everyone "Don't listen to
> Hye Jupiter" or anyting like that! I
> know he may have been wrong about this, but
> there are better ways to say that he was
> mistaken than by saying what you did. Thank
> you.

Yes, I work at SFSL, at dragon's wing and go-karts. Robert has no access to the information is his falsely supplying. He never has. I don't care what kinds of responses I get for my posting about Robert. I'm warning everyone that reads his B.S., that he is full of it. He has been "mistaken" about many things he has posted here. I think he likes to just make stuff up, but I'm not sure.

Next weekend, we (employees of Area 4) are supposed to get access to the go-kart track for training, but only if the coaster is finished. Like I said, we doubt we'll be training on Karts next weekend. The employee party isn't until the 15th, where we'll most likely get to ride BATMAN.

Re: Thank you Raze Fan by The Coaster Phreak at 4/4/00 5:18:14 PM

I would have to agree with Mchellen... Robert doesn't smell the b/s he shovels onto this board. We all know its not done, so don't post stuff that isn't true... it gets annoying when people post stuff and get others hopes up.. "Oh, yeah, of coarse it'll be open the 21st". Then people plan their trips for the 21st and it isn't opened... Until people on site started sending me pictures and I got info from better sources, I was going on April 22nd, but now, I am not gunna go until Boss opens... Even if it means skipping skool... I'll convince my parents.

Greg The Coaster Phreak

PS- And please everyone, if you find me annoying, I am sorry we couldn't be friends on this board, but don't send me stupid emails like, "I'm sorry, but me and a whole bunch of employees at Six Flags St. Louis think your really annoying" and then end the emails with swear words. It's a waste of your time to type it and a waste of mine to read it. Eric busts his hump to give us the best message board on the net, so lets not abuse the privelage.

PPS- Also, my name is not that hard to spell... It's Phreak... You know, like Freak, only I changed the F to a PH... it's not that difficult

My Coaster Page

Re: Calm down!!! by Raze Fan at 4/4/00 7:35:16 PM

Mchellin,

What is your first name? Did you work at SFSTL last year? I feel like I know all of the people that worked last because I was there so much! :-) Were the workers testing Dragon's Wing last saturday? We went to get our season passes and I think I remember seeing someone on it. Just wondering

> Raze Fan <

Re: Calm down!!! by mchellin at 4/4/00 8:23:08 PM

> Mchellin, What is your first name? Did you
> work at SFSTL last year? I feel like I know
> all of the people that worked last because I
> was there so much! :-) Were the workers
> testing Dragon's Wing last saturday? We went
> to get our season passes and I think I
> remember seeing someone on it. Just
> wondering

Yes, I worked there last year. I was a lead at the Go-Kart track, and a site controller at the Dragon's Wing. Now I've been promoted to supervisor (i'm a sup-in-training as of now) to that area. Testing on Dragon's Wing was done last week. We were training this past weekend. I got to fly the first safety of the season on Saturday. We were training people all day saturday and sunday, so we were flying people whenever we could find people (employees training in other areas) to fly. Any other questions I could help you with?

Re: Thank you Greg the coaster phreak by mchellin at 4/4/00 8:27:11 PM

> I would have to agree with Mchellen...
> Robert doesn't smell the b/s he shovels onto
> this board. We all know its not done, so
> don't post stuff that isn't true... it gets
> annoying when people post stuff and get
> others hopes up.. "Oh, yeah, of coarse
> it'll be open the 21st". Then people
> plan their trips for the 21st and it isn't
> opened... Until people on site started
> sending me pictures and I got info from
> better sources, I was going on April 22nd,
> but now, I am not gunna go until Boss
> opens... Even if it means skipping skool...
> I'll convince my parents. Greg The Coaster
> Phreak

Thank you very much.

Re: Calm down!!! by Bossstl at 4/4/00 9:57:48 PM

> Do you work at Six Flags or something? What
> are you talking about that is next weekend?
> Six Flags doesn't open until the 21st. Are
> you talking about the Employee party or
> what? I DON'T think you should tell ANYONE
> on this board to shut up! That was very rude
> and you aren't going to get good replies if
> you keep that up. I also do not think you
> should tell everyone "Don't listen to
> Hye Jupiter" or anyting like that! I
> know he may have been wrong about this, but
> there are better ways to say that he was
> mistaken than by saying what you did. Thank
> you. Normal i would agree telling someone to shut up is bad but this is Robert he really is an idoit. Besides he always gives false.

What is your name? by Raze Fan at 4/5/00 12:06:32 AM

If you tell me your name I will look for you when I go there. I'm not around that area of the park much (considering you have to pay extra) but I imagine I will be there sometime. So if you see a guy about 5'11" come up to you and say "Hi, I am Raze Fan from the message board", you will know it's me!

> Raze Fan <

Re: Thank you Raze Fan by Raze Fan at 4/5/00 12:09:47 AM

Ok, I would have to say I agree with you about the part about people planning to come a certain day because he said it would be open, but I think you could have said that in a better way. You do not have to resort to name-calling to get your point across. We got what you meant. Thanks

> Raze Fan <

Re: What is your name? by mchellin at 4/6/00 10:11:55 PM

> If you tell me your name I will look for you
> when I go there. I'm not around that area of
> the park much (considering you have to pay
> extra) but I imagine I will be there
> sometime. So if you see a guy about
> 5'11" come up to you and say "Hi,
> I am Raze Fan from the message board",
> you will know it's me!

Michelle, hence the mchellin. :-P