Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Facebook Friends

Facebook Friends

chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile

Posted:
7/10/13 at
4:34:37 PM

I am friends with a few of you on facebook but for those of you on this site who have not friended me on facebook,my name is Dion Bender on there.I have lots of pics of my park trips on my facebook page and I like to get to know as many coaster geeks as I can. Feel free to friend me.

Re: Facebook Friends by Jersey_Joe Jersey_Joe Profile at 7/10/13 5:29:14 PM
You should say where you're from. There are at least 4 guys named Dion Bender. Are you from Pottstown, PA or did you study at Deakin University?

Jersey Joe

Re: Facebook Friends by drachen drachen Profile at 7/10/13 7:17:44 PM
I don't have a personal Facebook page, but I have a park-related one - Park Connoisseur. I just sent you a friend request...
drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.87 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.57 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28%
Friend me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Facebook Friends by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 7/10/13 10:11:40 PM
Wow!!!....There are 3 Dion Bender's???...lol.I thought I had a one of a kind name...lol.Yes,I am from Pottstown.
Re: Facebook Friends by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/11/13 1:27:09 AM
Just sent you a FR. Kyle from deptford. Got some trip photos on mine as well.

Nice to "meet" ya!

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Facebook Friends by Rollercoaster_freak220 Rollercoaster_freak220 Profile at 7/11/13 10:17:48 AM
Friend Request sent. :)

-Josh Batts

Re: Facebook Friends by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 7/11/13 2:02:09 PM
Thanks for all your friend requests.Now I can actually put faces with all these URC screen names...lol
Re: Facebook Friends by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/11/13 2:30:16 PM
Hey, you put a face with my name at Gadv on Easter and I don't even think you got it through FB!
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Facebook Friends by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 7/11/13 2:43:33 PM
I had an idea of what you looked like Mike because I seen you on facebook. I forget who you were with in the pic but I think it was some relation to you. A few kids were in the pic I think.
Re: Facebook Friends by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/11/13 2:50:13 PM
Yeah, I rarely..or even less!...do FB, but I did set up that page. The pic is was at KD under the Dominator sign. The boys are my friend Debby's son, Zach and a friend of his. Deb took the pic.
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Facebook Friends by Patripman Patripman Profile at 7/12/13 5:20:10 AM
What is facebook?

Patripman

Re: Facebook Friends by MABrider MABrider Profile at 7/12/13 1:03:20 PM
Patripman said:

What is facebook?

Patripman

Ripples knows.
;-)

--------------------

I am "on" Facebook, but I refuse to friend anyone other than the three I already have: wife, son & daughter.

I suppose some would attribute that as an age/generational thing (I'm 60), but not really.
I can use FB to see what my far from home children are up to (unless they unfriend me!). Otherwise, I just don't want to be bothered with it.

Mike B.
Re: Facebook Friends by Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile at 7/12/13 3:51:59 PM
Joe Halley here, my cover is a sunset with Voyage in the front, the 80's Baltimore Orioles logo as my profile picture.

Joe
Great_Ump

Re: Facebook Friends by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 7/12/13 5:15:41 PM
That is a great choice for a cover pic!! You are ok in my book if you are a Voyage fan!!...lol. The best coaster on the planet!!
Re: Facebook Friends by SirWillow SirWillow Profile at 7/13/13 9:54:54 AM
I'm on Facebook, but in spite of currently working at a park (on the train at SDC) I don't put all that much park stuff up on my page. More family and church related stuff, though some park things will make it on here and there as well. If you still want to add me, feel free.

George Burnash II (make sure you get the roman numeral. The one without is my dad. I've got the conductor outfit on in my pic)