Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > WDW, Universal question - November Crowds

WDW, Universal question - November Crowds

NotSo NotSo Profile

Posted:
6/26/13 at
8:01:15 AM

Anyone care to take a stab at what type of crowds WDW and Universal Studious/IOA may have during the 2nd full week of November? I know Nov 11th is Veteran's Day, i'm sure that day will be heavier. How about Universal Studious on say, Sunday Nov 10th? Or the Disney parks that week? Anybody care to take a guess and help me out a little... thank you.

Re: WDW, Universal question - November Crowds by RobLec RobLec Profile at 6/26/13 8:16:38 AM
That's the best time to go. We spent the first two weeks of Nov in Orlando in 2009 and again in 2011. In '09 the parks were almost empty. Most rides had no wait time, and we enjoyed multiple rerides. In 2011 the crowds were heavier, but still nothing like peak season. We're going back again this year but the first two weeks of December instead.
Re: WDW, Universal question - November Crowds by NotSo NotSo Profile at 6/26/13 7:26:35 PM
Thanks Rob, we were looking at December too, so nice with all the Christmas stuff going on..
Re: WDW, Universal question - November Crowds by RobLec RobLec Profile at 6/26/13 9:35:14 PM
NotSo said:

Thanks Rob, we were looking at December too, so nice with all the Christmas stuff going on..

Be sure to check out the Osborne family Christmas lights at DHS.
It usually opens the second week of Nov.

Osborne family Christmas lights at DHS