Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Wonderful bday at BGE

Wonderful bday at BGE

Stredain Stredain Profile

Posted:
6/20/13 at
5:10:11 PM

Hallo alles! I had an awesome bday at BGE! I hung out with my partner and my close friend's kids. Oh wow..
It was simply magical! I started out with Loch Ness, then hopped over to Apollo (Addictive!), took a break at the Festhaus then came the Griffon.. I was so scared after that one that I kinda had a mini freak out. However, as usual, Alpengeist thrilled me although I got sick after the second time around.. too much adrenaline in my book.
It was simply.. AWESOME!!!
Stredain

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by RobLec RobLec Profile at 6/20/13 10:56:12 PM
Stredain said:

.. I was so scared after that one that I kinda had a mini freak out. However, as usual

Happy B'day! Glad you didn't "freak out".

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 6/21/13 5:34:00 PM
Glad you had a GREAT day! You never said how you did with Griffon (My favorite mythological creature! ;-) - how did it go? I hope it was better than last time!

Happy belated Birthday!

Jen

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 6/23/13 7:46:33 AM
Happy birthday! Sorry to hear about getting sick after Alpie.

- Pat-O

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by theRock-steel theRock-steel Profile at 6/23/13 7:18:44 PM
Even though we seem to have to walk up hill no matter which way we are going, I love that park. Griffon, Alpengeist, Le Scoot, Apollo's Chariot, Verbolten, DarKastle, Loch Ness Monster, Rhine River Cruise, and Celtic Fyre are a must. I was there just this last Thursday, and my son and I had a blast. He loved his first dive coaster, Griffon. Everything was good, but Verbolten and Celtic Fyre were the best for what was new. (Don't forget to get a re-fillable cup for drinks.)

* This post was modified at 6/23/13 7:20:56 PM *

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by Stredain Stredain Profile at 6/24/13 5:14:05 PM
Hi Jen.. Griffon is awesome but.. it beat me up and gave me a serious attack of the anxiety. However, I am working on it and trying to work past that.
Stredain
Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 6/25/13 12:36:19 AM
Stredain said:

Hi Jen.. Griffon is awesome but.. it beat me up and gave me a serious attack of the anxiety. However, I am working on it and trying to work past that.
Stredain

Oh no! I'll have to have a talk with him and tell him to be more gentle with you! ;-)

You seem to be doing a great job working through your anxieties - I have no doubt you'll conquer it.

Jen

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by Stredain Stredain Profile at 6/25/13 8:57:08 PM
Jen- thats because the meds were pretty strong in me and had been in my system since 1000pm the night
before :) I still have my moments when I have anxiety and a meltdown, but not as bad as before.
I am thinking about doing the inside tour for a rollercoaster.. what do you guys think?
Stredain
Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 6/25/13 9:12:21 PM
Stredain said:

Jen- thats because the meds were pretty strong in me and had been in my system since 1000pm the night
before :) I still have my moments when I have anxiety and a meltdown, but not as bad as before.
I am thinking about doing the inside tour for a rollercoaster.. what do you guys think?
Stredain

I think that would be cool and it may help your anxiety if you learn the mechanics and safety features behind the coasters. I'd love to do one of those one day.

Jen

Re: Wonderful bday at BGE by Stredain Stredain Profile at 6/25/13 10:37:39 PM
GoYanks34 said:

I think that would be cool and it may help your anxiety if you learn the mechanics and safety features behind the coasters. I'd love to do one of those one day.

Jen

I looked at it and its not that bad... its under 100.00
I am thinking about doing the Verbolten one and the
one where you go up high and see the view.
I just got some bday money so I might as well put it to good use!
Stredain

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.