Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > 2013 HersheyPark Discounts

2013 HersheyPark Discounts

Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile

Posted:
6/11/13 at
11:21:28 AM

Last year when I went to Hershey Park, someone on here posted a deal that was two tickets + parking for $60 through Giant Grocery stores in the Harrisburg area.

I'm looking at going to Hershey on Saturday and was wondering if there are any similar types of deals out there that people are aware of.

Thanks!

Joe
Great_Ump

Re: 2013 HersheyPark Discounts by Schrecken Schrecken Profile at 6/11/13 4:58:50 PM
As far as I know, that grocery chain is still offering discounted tickets, as I've seen the one close to me here in Maryland advertising Hershey tickets (they are Martins stores here in MD).
Re: 2013 HersheyPark Discounts by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 6/15/13 12:27:02 AM
saw at Burger King today that they have coupons. Not sure what the discount is, but it might be $5-$10 hopefully.
- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: 2013 HersheyPark Discounts by antikythera antikythera Profile at 6/15/13 8:50:24 AM
I've seen them over the years at various places in Maryland (I live in Montgomery County, MD). They've included Burger King, Giant, and Subway. The ones in Subway last year included discounts that either grew or shrunk (can't remember) the later you went in the season i.e. $10 off in May, $8 off in June, etc.

Most of these coupon deals are going to save you probably ~$10 - ~15 max, although it's still saving something.

* This post was modified at 6/15/13 8:50:40 AM *

Re: 2013 HersheyPark Discounts by frontrow frontrow Profile at 6/15/13 11:09:08 AM
I get Hershey coupons at Dairy Queen. Depending on what time of year you go to Hershey the coupons are good for $14-$8 off the regular admission price.
Re: 2013 HersheyPark Discounts by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 6/15/13 11:28:45 AM
frontrow said:

I get Hershey coupons at Dairy Queen. Depending on what time of year you go to Hershey the coupons are good for $14-$8 off the regular admission price.

That's essentially the same ones I have from Dunkin' Donuts (their new Key Lime donut is awesome, btw!)

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: 2013 HersheyPark Discounts by antikythera antikythera Profile at 7/1/13 2:00:17 PM
Hersheypark has a list of all the locations you can find discount coupons.

http://www.hersheypark.com/tickets/discounts/

* This post was modified at 7/1/13 2:00:34 PM *