Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Sporcle roller coaster quiz!

Sporcle roller coaster quiz!

LoneStar LoneStar Profile

Posted:
4/26/13 at
10:44:58 PM

Another sporcle roller coaster quiz! Give it a shot!

I got it my first try.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/zcev5454/tallest-rollercoasters-in-the-usa

sporcle quiz

Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by drachen drachen Profile at 4/27/13 1:21:31 AM
Huge Sporcle fan! This should just be a thread to links of all the amusement park/roller coaster quizzes.

I completed it too - got the last one with 1 second left!

drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.90 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.55 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28.2%
Find me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/27/13 1:26:52 AM
Unfortunately I type really, really, slow novice-style with two fingers. 4/10 :(
Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by Coaster316 at 4/27/13 1:57:25 PM
Completely blanked out on number 3. Was in the right park but didn't even think of it, went back and completed it the second time after seeing the correct answer to that one.
Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by Rollercoaster_freak220 Rollercoaster_freak220 Profile at 4/27/13 2:32:13 PM
I had to start over. I forgot that Superman: The Escape's name was changed to Superman: Escape from Krypton. 2nd time around I ended up with 2 seconds left (I'm a fairly slow typer.)
Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 4/27/13 7:19:14 PM
Yeah, that's the one tough thing about sporcle. You have to spell everything correctly. It makes the geography quizzes tough when you have to spell Kyrgyzstan.

- Pat-O

Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 4/27/13 9:24:09 PM
I do like they give you the clues with the states, but i think it should allow you to click each line individually. I got tripped up by the superman one and by the time i got down to number 9, time ran out. Typing on the phone isnt easy lol. The next try i copied the name from another ride which was just enough to answer all 10 with a second to spare.
Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/27/13 10:52:30 PM
Cyclone_Phil said:

I do like they give you the clues with the states, but i think it should allow you to click each line individually. I got tripped up by the superman one and by the time i got down to number 9, time ran out. Typing on the phone isnt easy lol. The next try i copied the name from another ride which was just enough to answer all 10 with a second to spare.

Ditto - not nearly enough time to complete that - once I spelled millennium wrong I was screwed...

Jen

Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by alpengeistno3 at 4/27/13 11:30:44 PM
GoYanks34 said:

Ditto - not nearly enough time to complete that - once I spelled millennium wrong I was screwed...

Jen

How could you possibly spell Millennium wrong after one of the longest threads in RRC history?!?!

Paul

Re: Sporcle roller coaster quiz! by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/28/13 12:02:45 PM
alpengeistno3 said:

GoYanks34 said:

Jen

How could you possibly spell Millennium wrong after one of the longest threads in RRC history?!?!

Paul

LOL - I only put one "n" in it and once I realized it and changed it I had only 20 seconds left. It was more of a typo than a misspelling.

Jen