Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > SFNE: Catapult is gone

SFNE: Catapult is gone

MABrider MABrider Profile

Posted:
4/14/13 at
10:13:39 PM

I hadn't heard, so yesterday I was surprised to see that the Catapult (fly swatter) has been removed at SFNE.

Also, Bizarro still has the soundtrack noise equipment box on the trains as well as those view blocking speaker headrests.
At least the shin guards are gone.

Mike B.
Re: SFNE: Catapult is gone by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/15/13 5:21:28 AM
MABrider said:

I hadn't heard, so yesterday I was surprised to see that the Catapult (fly swatter) has been removed at SFNE.

Well, that sucks.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: SFNE: Catapult is gone by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/16/13 5:37:49 AM
Thorpe Park across the pond has the last S&S Sky Swatter left; The doggone thing probably will close by time I ever get a chance to get over there. I remember when Chuck (CoasterFanatic) said that the experience was pretty much 'been there done that'. That kinda slow 'head over heels' rotation of Catapult does kinda look repetitive.

* This post was modified at 4/16/13 5:41:17 AM *

Re: SFNE: Catapult is gone by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/16/13 9:08:13 AM
I loved the concept of the ride, and thought it was fun, save for the very tight restraints. It was a one-and-done for me. I think I've been to SFNE twice, and the first time it was not operational.
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...