Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > New coaster at Elitch Gardens for Mike G and Paul!

New coaster at Elitch Gardens for Mike G and Paul!

GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile

Posted:
4/12/13 at
1:28:46 PM

http://kdvr.com/2013/04/11/elitch-gardens-announces-new-roller-coaster-shows-for-2013/

I can't believe you're both going to have to go all the way to Colorado but you surely can't miss out on this awesome coaster! :-)

Jen (who absolutely couldn't resist this one! LOL!)

Re: New coaster at Elitch Gardens for Mike G and Paul! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/12/13 2:33:22 PM
Thanks so much, Doctor.

Actually, that looks quite similar to your favorite coaster at GAdv.

*EDIT*..Blackbeard is 3X longer than this and goes 7mph faster. So this appears to be more along the lines of Road Runner Railway than Blackbeard. And you've never seen me ride that (but I have done so :)

I went to Elitch once in its original location, back in the mid-70's. It was one of my first non-GAdv/Jersey Shore parks, and my first large roller coasters...Mr. Twister and another woodie whose name is not coming to me right now.

Mike

* This post was modified at 4/12/13 3:15:43 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: New coaster at Elitch Gardens for Mike G and Paul! by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 4/12/13 4:22:43 PM
GoYanks34 said:

http://kdvr.com/2013/04/11/elitch-gardens-announces-new-roller-coaster-shows-for-2013/

I can't believe you're both going to have to go all the way to Colorado but you surely can't miss out on this awesome coaster! :-)

Jen (who absolutely couldn't resist this one! LOL!)

I have to go to Elitch's now, Those things are awesome. If you watch the vid it's a terrain coaster and has some landscaping :)

woohoo!

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: New coaster at Elitch Gardens for Mike G and Paul! by alpengeistno3 at 4/12/13 9:25:30 PM
Well, it looks like a "kiddie coaster", (ie, you MUST have a kid to ride it) but depending on the operating policy, it could be good for a credit. Not a special trip!!

Paul

Re: New coaster at Elitch Gardens for Mike G and Paul! by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/13/13 4:26:16 AM
I passed on a chance to ride Marvel Mania at Alabama Adventure, although I gave it some consideration LOL. I'm wasn't sure about the old ride policy was there.

There's a rumor saying that X-Coaster from Magic Springs could be ready to ride at Elitch by 2014.

* This post was modified at 4/13/13 4:27:17 AM *