Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Discounts For Kings Dominion

Discounts For Kings Dominion

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
4/9/13 at
11:37:05 AM

Anyone know of any? I had some info about a local Parks and Recreation Dept that had a real good price, but those can only be bought on premises during regular weekday hours. My friend Debby is not near there and can't get there. By the time fees are added, KD's site price is only a coupla bucks off gate.

I'll be driving down on the 20th of this month, Sunday the 21st at the park. If I were to find a really good discount, I might drive down Friday and go to the park Saturday,too. I don't plan on getting a Cedar Fair pass this year.

Thanks,

Mike

* This post was modified at 4/9/13 11:39:01 AM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by PkD4Life PkD4Life Profile at 4/9/13 1:24:10 PM
Not sure off hand if any of the local stores have any discounts but on the KD page you can get tickets for 39.99 if you order on line.

http://www.kingsdominion.com/tickets/#

* This post was modified at 4/9/13 1:24:32 PM *

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/9/13 1:24:52 PM
They have an everyone pays kid's price offer going on now for $39.99. Have to use it before June 16th. Have you gone to the website?

https://www.kingsdominion.com/tickets/

Jen

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/9/13 1:28:25 PM
PkD4Life said:

Not sure off hand if any of the local stores have any discounts but on the KD page you can get tickets for 39.99 if you order on line.

LOL you beat me to it!

Jen

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/9/13 1:28:36 PM
No, not in recent days. Thanks, Jen and Lee(?)
Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by PkD4Life PkD4Life Profile at 4/9/13 2:54:04 PM
GoYanks34 said:

PkD4Life said:

LOL you beat me to it!

Jen

By mere seconds it would appear...lol

Lee

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/9/13 3:59:42 PM
The discount tickets came in to Debby's Job as we hoped. $2 less than on-line and no fees. She picked them up and I'll reimburse her when I see her.

Mike

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by BRICKHOUSE at 4/15/13 4:09:26 PM
joecool13 promo code 34.99
Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/15/13 4:15:39 PM
BRICKHOUSE said:

joecool13 promo code 34.99

Just tried it. It works, but the processing fee of $5.99 brings it to $40.98. I'm paying no fees on my 37.99 ticket that Deb picked up. But thanks, BRICKHOUSE..that's a decent price.

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 4/15/13 4:46:19 PM
$5.99 processing fee? What are they thinking?

Nothing offends me more than finding a good deal, but at the end of the transaction they tack on a huge fee. It's just resort fees at hotels. They're tacky and just ruin the feeling that you've found a good deal.

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/15/13 5:38:14 PM
Eric_Gieszl said:

Nothing offends me more than finding a good deal, but at the end of the transaction they tack on a huge fee. It's just resort fees at hotels. They're tacky and just ruin the feeling that you've found a good deal.

"Like button"

All the amusement parks do it if you buy any tickets/passes online even if you can get it for the same price at the park. It's ridiculous.

Jen

Re: Discounts For Kings Dominion by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/15/13 7:26:14 PM
Eric_Gieszl said:

Yeah..one of a few reasons I rarely buy stuff on line. I tried the order just as a test to see what the fee was, buying one ticket, so I dunno if the fee was PER ticket.

Earlier this year, I bought a ticket on-line for Hershey, good through July 31. I don't remember what the fee was but it was less than 5.99, that I'm certain of.

Mike