Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Added two Hard to Get Credits...

Added two Hard to Get Credits...

KevinReid KevinReid Profile

Posted:
4/4/13 at
11:28:05 AM

Rather than visit theme parks and Wonderland my attention has turned to Cruise ships. Just back from a Back to Back Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise. On the second Week we stopped at Falmouth Jamaica and excursioned over to Ocho Rios and did the Jamaican Bobsled roller coaster. Next Stop was Labadee, Haiti where I was able to ride the Dragon's Tail Roller Coaster (bob sled). Also did the Dragon's Tail Zipline almost 600 feet tall and 2100 ft long. ( a bit expensive $95 just for the Zipline).

Regards,
Kevin Reid

Re: Added two Hard to Get Credits... by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/4/13 2:58:56 PM
When I read the subject line and your first sentence, I thought you were talking about roller coasters ON the cruise ships!
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Added two Hard to Get Credits... by alpengeistno3 at 4/4/13 10:22:41 PM
beastmaster said:

When I read the subject line and your first sentence, I thought you were talking about roller coasters ON the cruise ships!

Considering Carnival's recent woes with keeping the ships going, that could be an ABSOLUTE DISASTER!!!

Paul

Re: Added two Hard to Get Credits... by SirWillow SirWillow Profile at 4/5/13 7:40:30 AM
So has it ever been settled as to whether or not they're actually considered roller coasters, or "alpine slides?" Looking at a couple of videos I'd say coasters. Very neat looking rides, that's for sure.
Re: Added two Hard to Get Credits... by Jersey_Joe Jersey_Joe Profile at 4/6/13 5:20:11 PM
Hey Kevin! Long time no post here on URC. Now that I've had my surgery and dropping weight quickly, I will be doing the theme/amusement parks again. If you ever make it to NJ, let me know. I should be ready by late Summer at this rate.

Please give my best to your great family!

Jersey Joe

Re: Added two Hard to Get Credits... by MABrider MABrider Profile at 4/6/13 10:17:16 PM
Jersey_Joe said:

Jersey Joe

Who dat?

Mike B.