Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Yokohama Sea Paradise Trip Report

Yokohama Sea Paradise Trip Report

rollercoastersfreak rollercoastersfreak Profile

Posted:
3/30/13 at
11:18:21 AM

So this is a pretty quick Trip Report. I was only at Sea Paradise for like an hour. It was a really cold day and my friend didn't really have the money to do much. It is a pay per ride kind of park. I was there at night so I really couldn't get many good pictures. It is at a very nice location though. It is on a little island in Yokohama. Since everything was in Japanese it was very hard to find our way around. As I said we weren't there for very long so I didn't get the chance to go to the cool aquarium that is there. So we got there and went strait to the only roller coaster that is there. It was extremely big big or anything but it's kinda fun if you sit in the back. I wouldn't say it was worth the 1000 yen that it cost me to ride it though. But the highlight of this small park was definitely Blue Fall. It is a drop tower that stands at about 356 feet tall. It makes all drop towers that I have ridden seem like kiddie rides. And I have ridden Lex Luther at Magic Mountain. The drop is absolutely breathless. Well that is about it. Me and my friend are going to try to get back here later again when we can enjoy the whole day here. My trip report for Fujikyu will probably be up next Sunday. It supposed to rain though so hopefully it doesn't rain all day.

Brandon Carlson

Re: Yokohama Sea Paradise Trip Report by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 3/30/13 1:10:17 PM
How much..roughly..is 1K yen in U.S. dollars, Brandon?
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Yokohama Sea Paradise Trip Report by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 3/30/13 2:52:58 PM
According to my currency converter app, about $10.61.
Re: Yokohama Sea Paradise Trip Report by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 3/30/13 3:17:04 PM
Doesn't look like a bad ride...

http://rcdb.com/1258.htm?p=13773

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Yokohama Sea Paradise Trip Report by rollercoastersfreak rollercoastersfreak Profile at 3/30/13 10:36:02 PM
It was fun but the big kicker was it had shoulder restraints. It could have had some airtime if the shoulder restraints weren’t on there. And it was really short ride.