Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Cheapest daily ticket to Six Flags Great Adventure

Cheapest daily ticket to Six Flags Great Adventure

lauraj lauraj Profile

Posted:
3/21/13 at
8:32:29 AM

Hi,
I am coming to SFGAdv on Sunday with a friend. I have a Season Pass to Six Flags America, so I will be free (and I will have free parking), but my friend has to pay. I am trying to find the cheapest daily ticket for him. Online, a daily ticket is $42.99, is that the best price out there?
Thanks,
Laura

Re: Cheapest daily ticket to Six Flags Great Adventure by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 3/21/13 1:22:13 PM
lauraj said:

Hi,
I am coming to SFGAdv on Sunday with a friend. I have a Season Pass to Six Flags America, so I will be free (and I will have free parking), but my friend has to pay. I am trying to find the cheapest daily ticket for him. Online, a daily ticket is $42.99, is that the best price out there?
Thanks,
Laura

I get my park tickets (other than six flags since I have a season pass) on e-bay - ALWAYS. Best deals and I've never had a problem.

This one is for a promo code and will save you about $5 more (with the cost of the promo code figured in, which you can probably use all season. FYI - usually someone selling their corporate code access number). No actual tickets available yet - too early in the season I suppose.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/28-OO-OFF-SIX-FLAGS-GREAT-ADVENTURE-TICKETS-DISCOUNT-COUPON-JACKSON-NJ-PROMO-/380598786375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589d749947

And you can also pay with a Discover card online and save another 5%. $42.99 is actually pretty good for a weekend rate - can get better deals for weekdays.

Jen

Re: Cheapest daily ticket to Six Flags Great Adventure by lauraj lauraj Profile at 3/21/13 2:47:54 PM
Thanks for the information. I will look into it.