Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Coney Island Cyclone - help me find the ultimate fan

Coney Island Cyclone - help me find the ultimate fan

jxNYDN

Posted:
2/26/13 at
11:20:21 AM

Hello, I am a videographer and photographer for the NY Daily News. I am looking for fans of the Cyclone in Coney Island for a project I am working on. Please help me find the ultimate fans of this roller coaster. Perhaps there is a person who has experienced the ride many times and has an obsession with it? Keeps track of how many times they have been on it? Knows the history in and out? This is going to be a video feature and I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Re: Coney Island Cyclone - help me find the ultimate fan by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 2/26/13 11:56:02 AM
You're in the right place :)

I read the Daily News every day, and I'm a roller coaster junkie. While I respect the longevity and history of the Cyclone, I've only been on it 7-8 times, and my last ride, last summer, was hurtful :(
So I'm not your guy. But I'll look forward to your article/photos. If you decide to do a feature on El Toro at Six Flags Great Adventure, look me up!

Mike

*EDIT*..just realized you indicated it'd be a video feature. Hope to see it somehow. Post on here when it's complete!

* This post was modified at 2/26/13 11:57:45 AM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Coney Island Cyclone - help me find the ultimate fan by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 2/26/13 2:05:08 PM
That's awesome! If you wanted to do a feature on Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure, I am DEFINITELY your man! haha

Hope all goes well with the project, and please link us when it's all said and done! I'd love to see it!

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Coney Island Cyclone - help me find the ultimate fan by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 2/26/13 3:51:01 PM
Put me down for any Kingda Ka future pieces. That's my man, LOL! I've only ridden the Cyclone once many years ago so I can't help you there unfortunately. Good luck with the project - can't wait to see it!

Jen