Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Six Flags Great America to run Batman Backwards

Six Flags Great America to run Batman Backwards

Overbanked Overbanked Profile

Posted:
2/22/13 at
1:38:44 AM

The title is self explanatory. Maybe SF should do like they did with SFMM's Superman rename it "Batman: Escape from Gotham". That would be in SF's realm of unoriginality that I'm accustomed to. :)

www.newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/batman-ride-backwards-at-six-flags.html

* This post was modified at 2/22/13 6:01:58 AM *

Re: Six Flags Great America to run Batman Backwards by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 2/22/13 9:20:33 AM
I saw this news a few weeks ago, I'm surprised it hadn't been posted here before.

Their Batman felt nowhere near as intense as GAdv's version. I would definitely ride an invert backwards..but if the same forces and speeds are present, GAdv's would take an awful lot outta me.
And that may not be a bad thing :)

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Six Flags Great America to run Batman Backwards by rollercoastersfreak rollercoastersfreak Profile at 3/25/13 3:20:37 AM
I had heard rumors of this a back before I went to boot camp but I guess it is true.
Re: Six Flags Great America to run Batman Backwards by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 3/25/13 9:04:12 AM
This would be sick!!! I really enjoy SFGADv's batman. I can't really see it working backwards, but hey, physics is something that I am definitely not an expert on.
- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv