Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Looks Like Kentucky Kingdom Has Another Shot

Looks Like Kentucky Kingdom Has Another Shot

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
1/24/13 at
3:23:44 PM

Lease agreed on with an Ed Hart-led group.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20130124/NEWS01/301240028/Kentucky-Kingdom-lease-approved-developers-target-Spring-2014-reopening?nclick_check=1

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Looks Like Kentucky Kingdom Has Another Shot by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 1/29/13 7:06:16 PM
The state of the park (buildings, rides etc) will be examined on the 4th of February.

www.blooloop.com/ViewNews.aspx?ID=21704

Re: Looks Like Kentucky Kingdom Has Another Shot by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/11/13 1:40:13 AM
Things sound good concerning Kentucky Kingdom's opening. Owner Ed Hart said that he expects a 'bigger better and wetter' KY Kingdom to open by May 2014. Hopefully everything will go according to plan.

www.blooloop.com/ViewNews.aspx?ID=22417

* This post was modified at 4/11/13 1:52:16 AM *

Re: Looks Like Kentucky Kingdom Has Another Shot by theRock-steel theRock-steel Profile at 4/11/13 7:10:26 PM
I have family up in Ohio but I haven't done an Ohio / Kentucky / Indiana coaster trip since '08. Cedar Point will have GateKeeper, Holiday World is testing Timberliner trains on Voyage, Beech Bend still has one of the better GCI's in the form of Kentucky Rumbler, and KK looks like it may bring back some of the rides that weren't even running when I was there. The only thing we don't know about has to do with Kings Island's unused Son of Beast land. Anyway, Im trying to hold on until 2015 for this area's trip.
Re: Looks Like Kentucky Kingdom Has Another Shot by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 11/12/13 7:46:10 PM
KY Kingdom is clearing land in prep for construction of the waterpark. Good to see everything going according to plan.

www.newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2013/11/check-out-work-underway-at-kentucky.html