Re: List your top 5 favorite queue lines
> It doesn't have to be a roller coaster
Haven't had as much line queue experience as others, but here goes...
5. The Beast- I was just a kid, but I remember those paw prints painted on the walkway leading to the queue
4. Wildcat (Frontier City)- a history of rollercoasters picture gallery along the queue.
3. Myan Mindbender- the queue is better than the ride
2. Mr. Freeze (SFoT)/Batman the Escape- Im not really a Batman fan, but I love the Batman themeing (and from what I've heard of other's opinions, Im probably the only onethat LIKED Batman Escape)
1. The Right Stuff: Mach 1 Adventure- I haven't been there since they changed it to the dinosaur movie, but loved the hangar theming////tie 1.Haunted Mansion - I get a kick out of those tombstones