Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Adventurous Senior Citizens needed for Nat Geo show!

Adventurous Senior Citizens needed for Nat Geo show!

WagTV

Posted:
1/4/13 at
7:25:19 AM

DO YOU LOVE ADVENTURE?

ARE YOU YOUNG AT HEART AND READY TO PROVE AGE DOESN’T MATTER?

Wag TV are making a new show about roller coasters for National Geographic and are looking for retired couples to take part.

We’re looking for people aged between 55-70yrs (friends, neighbours, couples etc) to go on TV and experience the world’s biggest slingshot!

If you or someone you know has a sense of adventure the size of Florida, get in touch NOW!

Contact Liz now on lhughes@wagtv.com for more information

Filming will take place at Magical Midway, Orlando,in mid-January.

Re: Adventurous Senior Citizens needed for Nat Geo show! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 1/4/13 10:09:48 AM
Oh, well...missed it by 7 years. But I *LOOK* and *FEEL* over 55...does that count for anything? :)
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Adventurous Senior Citizens needed for Nat Geo show! by RobLec RobLec Profile at 1/4/13 2:07:23 PM
WagTV said:
We’re looking for people aged between 55-70yrs... If you or someone you know has a sense of adventure the size of Florida, get in touch NOW!

That would be my wife and I for sure, but....

...experience the world’s biggest slingshot!

Sorry, not my cup of tea. Now if it were the world's largest roller coaster, count me in!

Re: Adventurous Senior Citizens needed for Nat Geo show! by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 1/7/13 10:57:57 AM
Man, discriminating the youth huh ;)

I've never done a slingshot, that'd be fun!

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv