Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Early plans for Hollywood Nights?

Early plans for Hollywood Nights?

RobLec RobLec Profile

Posted:
12/20/12 at
1:35:09 PM

Seeing Pat-O's post regarding Gatekeeper, I thought I'd ask who is already planning to attend HWN 2013? I've already made reservations and hoping for the best. This will be my first HWN since 2010, when the Voyage almost beat me to death. Any word on the Timberliners?

Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 12/20/12 4:10:16 PM
RobLec said:

Seeing Pat-O's post regarding Gatekeeper, I thought I'd ask who is already planning to attend HWN 2013? I've already made reservations and hoping for the best. This will be my first HWN since 2010, when the Voyage almost beat me to death. Any word on the Timberliners?

Rob, I attended the ACE tour of TGG and while they wouldn't say definitely, I have no doubt they will be on Voyage. If they are going to put em on Hades, Voyage should be no problem.

They had rented out a shop and were prepared to do mass production. Several wheel assemblies and chassis had been ordered. The whole seat back area of the trains have been redesigned while still retaining the comfort.

Have fun, I probably won't be attending for a couple of reasons, 2012 was the first I had missed since '01

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile at 12/27/12 4:09:00 AM
I'm probably going to hold on on attending HWN until they build the rumored steel coaster. It's about a twelve hour drive for me and not one I'm looking to make alone again.

Joe
Great_Ump

Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 12/27/12 1:20:20 PM
I'm looking at my calendar this week...I really hope to make it. It's been 4 years since my last HWN! I hope Tina, Katie, and the Nungesters make it too!

- Pat-O

Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by MABrider MABrider Profile at 12/27/12 5:45:34 PM
LoneStar said:
I hope Tina, Katie, and the Nungesters make it too
Me, too!
Even if I don't.
:-)
Mike B.
Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 12/27/12 7:06:17 PM
Well if everything goes as planned I'll be there "solo", just like in 2007... but this time without the cane.

Laurie was with me in 2008 and 2010, but this year she is scheduled to work that weekend.

Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 12/28/12 12:59:27 AM
LoneStar said:

I'm looking at my calendar this week...I really hope to make it. It's been 4 years since my last HWN! I hope Tina, Katie, and the Nungesters make it too!

- Pat-O

Im pretty sure I won't be attending. Job situation isn't good and weight either.

Charles Nungester 323 coasters and holding for two years now LOL Last coaster ride. HWN 2011
Re: Early plans for Hollywood Nights? by Katie Katie Profile at 12/28/12 8:57:15 AM
Pat-O...

We are still on the fence about going. We'll end up making a decision soon for sure because its a trip that costs us some moola. Babysitter costs me 200 bucks for a weekend, damn kids are expensive.

Change of plans for Hollywood Nights 2013 by RobLec RobLec Profile at 1/19/13 8:37:30 AM
Well it looks like we'll be making a trip to Gatlinburg/Dollywood instead of HWN the following week. It just worked out better. Maybe next year!