Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Busch Gardens Christmastown

Busch Gardens Christmastown

Stredain Stredain Profile

Posted:
11/6/12 at
9:05:59 AM

Hi guys- I was informed by a reliable person at BGW that *some* of the select few rides will be open during the park's Christmastown season.
Among the high powered girls of the park's lineup, only Verbolten will be open. However, this is subject to change as time passes.
Much to my dismay, that debacle named Mach Tower will be open; I still think they should kick that disaster-waiting-to-happen to the nearest BGW recycle bin and count themselves lucky it hasnt failed as of yet!
The other rides slated to be open are Da Vinci's cradle, the battering ram, the skyride, the wibelwind (both), little clydes, the little gliders, the train and other rides located through out the park.BGW has said it wants to showcase the beauty of the park and allow the other girls to undergo their upkeep.
On another note, I heard a rather odd rumor: its rumored Nessie is on the chopping board for removal and its possible we may see the elegant lady removed from the BGW skyline. I hope not.. she has earned her rightful place as the reigning oldest lady of the park. Dont you agree?
I just wanted to give my rollercoaster riding family a headsup.
Always, Stredain

Re: Busch Gardens Christmastown by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 11/6/12 9:26:12 AM
Stredain said:

On another note, I heard a rather odd rumor: its rumored Nessie is on the chopping board for removal and its possible we may see the elegant lady removed from the BGW skyline.

No. Just.....NO.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Busch Gardens Christmastown by MABrider MABrider Profile at 11/7/12 12:46:43 PM
Girls?
Lady?

LOL, I think.

Mike B.